Landice E9 Executive ElliptiMill
There are many elliptical trainers in the marketplace but none provide the smooth feel of the Landice E9 Executive ElliptiMill Elliptical Trainer.
Most Natural Stride
All Landice E9 Executive ElliptiMills include a patented Rollmentum™ Center-Drive System allows you to stand upright and centered throughout your stride. The system replicates your body’s natural motion. It provides a feel identical to walking or running on a treadmill but with zero impact.
The Most Natural Stride & Ultimate in Accessibility
The Landice E9 Executive ElliptiMill’s integrated rear step and beefy side rails provide for the ultimate in accessibility. Just grab the rails, step in, and start exercising in confidence. All Landice E9 Executive ElliptiMills feature an Adjustable Stride Length System which can vary the stride length from 17 to 23 inches.
The Most Comfortable Feel
Orthopedic "gel" footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue often linked to elliptical trainers. Integrated side frame foot pads with non-skid surface allow for isolated upper body workouts.
Built to Last
The Landice E9 Executive ElliptiMill is build to last a lifetime in the most demanding environments.
Landice E9 Executive ElliptiMill Console Features:
• Displays metabolic equivalent speed and distance
• Interactive graphic Race Mode - Pedal to keep up with your personal motivator
• 5 Built-in programs with variable time and 20 effort levels
• 5 User-defined programs
• Time, distance and calorie goal programs
• 6 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army, Navy, USMC
• 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
• 4 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
• 5 Body-specific elliptical training programs
• Numeric keypad for easy data entry
• Displays data in English or metric configurations
• Standard wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
• Standard AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
Landice E9 Executive ElliptiMill Frame Features:
• 2” pedal spacing
• Adjustable Stride Length System: 17” – 23”
• Rear step reduces step-up height to 6”
• 2” diameter side rails with molded hand grips
• Orthopedic “gel” foot pedal inserts
• Rollmentum™ Center-Drive System with self-aligning pedal guide rollers
• Center-mounted handrails with AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
• Moving handrails with molded contoured finger grips
• 11-gauge heavy duty steel construction
• 500-pound user weight capacity
• 36” x 84” (91 x 213 cm) footprint
• 110VAC, 60 Hz input voltage
Heavy Duty Warranty:5 Years on all Parts
1 Year Labor