BodyCraft RFT Rack Functional Trainer
FUNCTIONAL TRAINER, DUAL HIGH/LOW PULLEYS AND POWER RACK!
Our Rack Functional Trainer (RFT) is built for MAXIMUM flexibility and safety. Rugged construction and adjustable spotter arms make your workout enjoyable, quick and safe. Add the optional Dip Handles and a Utility Bench for a Complete Strength Training System.
- RACK OUT – Fully Functional Power Rack with Chin Bar, 2 sets of Bar Catches, and Safety Spotters with Utility Catches. Adjustments are Pop-pin and in tight 2″ increments. Laser Etched #’s on the Inside of the 4 Uprights make it easy to set your Catches and Spotters.
- FUNCTIONAL FRONT – Dual Front Adjustable Swiveling Pulleys with 23 Height Positions. Adjust the Pulley Height by Simply Releasing the Pop-Pin and Sliding the Pulley to Your Desired Position. The Laser Etched #’s on the Inside of Each Upright Will Make Sure Both Pulleys are at Equal Heights.
- GET LOW – In the Rear of the RFT are Dual Independent Low Pulleys. This Station is Ideal for Rows, Bicep Curls, Ab Exercises, etc.
- BRING IT DOWN – The RFT Features Dual Independent Swiveling High Pulleys Mounted at the Top Rear of the Rack. These Can be Used in Conjunction with the Included Lat Bar or Single Handles. Work Your Shoulders, Back, Arms, and More!
POWER RACK FEATURES
- Pop-pin adjustments: easy to adjust and always out of the way of your bar
- Indexed Uprights: Laser-etched numbers on the 4 uprights.
- Two-inch spacing: precise adjustments to safely and effectively customize your workout
- Chin-Up Bar: inversion boots, hanging ab straps, bands, etc.
- High-density Rubber: securely screwed down to the safety hooks and spotters
- Customizable: allows for optional dip handles and a variety of utility benches.
CABLE PULLEY FEATURES
Dual Independent 150lb Weight Stacks: with a 2:1 ratio. Optional 200lbs available
Dual Adjustable Functional Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent with 23 positions each
Dual High Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent
Dual Low Pulleys: Independent
Accessories: Long Lat Bar, Row/Curl Bar, Ankle Strap, 2 Single Handles, 2 Chains.
2″ Spacing between each adjustment point
34.5″ depth between uprights (working space)
43″ wide between uprights (working space)
Durable rubber on safety bars and bar hooks prevent scratching
Bar Catches and Safety Spotters Tested to 1200lbs.
Rugged heavy gauge 2″ x 3″ steel tubing
1/2″ hardened steel bolts at all connection points
Triangular gussets in corners
Weight Stacks Dual 150lbs. Weight Stacks with Magnetic Selector Pins. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Can be upgraded to 200lbs each.
Dimensions: CLICK HERE for Dimensions PDF. 65”L x 59″W x83.2″H
- Frame: 10 years*
- Parts: 2 years*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner only. See manual for details.
RFT/F430 Shipping: Truck (LTL, Curbside Delivery)
F430 Frame Box 1/1: Size: 80x19x8 Weight: 204 lbs
RFT Frame Box 1/3: Size: 60x17x10 Weight: 126 lbs
RFT Frame Box 2/3: Size: 36x17x8 Weight: 91 lbs
RFT Frame Box 3/3: Size: 80x3x3 Weight: 20 lbs
Weight Plate Box 1/4: 10x5x7 Weight: 70 lbs
Weight Plate Box 2/4: 10x5x7 Weight: 70 lbs
Weight Plate Box 3/4: 10x5x7 Weight: 70 lbs
Weight Plate Box 4/4: 10x5x7 Weight: 70 lbs
TOTAL WEIGHT: 721 lbs*200lbs Upgrade Stack Option:
Weight Plate Box 1/2: 10x5x5 Weight: 50 lbs
Weight Plate Box 2/2: 10x5x5 Weight: 50 lbs
TOTAL WEIGHT with 200 lb Upgrade: 821 lbs** The total does not include pallet weight.
MANUALS & BROCHURES
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Did everything I wanted
Great cable system and squat rack. Really has no limitation. Installation instructions were pretty good too