Viking 2 Plus (Reserve Edition - Black Rails)
Patented Adjustable Resistance Design
Viking 2 Plus indoor rower emulates the natural catch and feels associated with on-water rowing, blending form and function to give you the best total body workout. State of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session.
Easily modified to suit the needs of seniors and individuals undergoing rehabilitation, Viking 2 Plus indoor rower simply integrates with our Seat Back kit for additional postural support and our Elevate Kit for heightened accessibility.
Providing 15% greater resistance than standard FDF horizontal models, state of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session. Manually adjust your Fluid Force level at the turn of a tactile and audible selector dial, assuring accurate and even level selection for a more consistent workout.Easily modified to suit the needs of seniors and individuals undergoing rehabilitation, Viking 2 Plus indoor rower simply integrates with our Seat Back kit for additional postural support and our Elevate Kit for heightened accessibility.
- 4 x Fluid Force with audible and tactile, manual selector dial
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Multi-level computer with USB connectivity
- Compatible with FDF Elevate Kit for convenient on-off rower access
- Compatible with FDF Seat Back Kit for correct posture and optimal back support
- Compact footprint and vertical storage option – 2135 x 550mm (84.06 x 21.65”), or upright 550 x 540mm (21.65 x 21.26”) + Max user weight – 150kg (330lbs)
- Ship in 2 boxes
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time,
strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and heart rate.
- Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and
comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free. The solid construction makes this perfect for any application – home or health club.
- Best emulation, with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of real on-water rowing.
- Low impact, non-jarring whole body cardio-respiratory workout.
- Home / Light Commercial use warranty
Upright Storage – 55 x 54cm (22 x 21″)
Product size – L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 150kg (300lb)
First Degree Viking 2 AR Rower Specifications
|Stores Upright||54 x 55cm|
|Maximum User Weight||150kg (330lbs)|
|Frame||5 Year Limited|
|Polycarbonate Tank & Seals||3 years|
|Mechanical Components||2 Year|
|All other components||2 year|