Intenza 550ETi Elliptical Trainer
Elliptical trainers combine the movements of running and stairclimbing but without the bodily impact. This makes the elliptical a great option for exercisers who want a gentler workout because of joint problems or pain.
Moving handlebars add an upper body component while adjustable resistance, and incline1, increase effort for a full body workout from a single machine – which makes it a feasible choice for exercisers who are pressed for time.
Studies have found the benefits of an elliptical workout are comparable to those of a treadmill and both are two of the most popular pieces of exercise equipment at most facilities. A good elliptical should be solid, easy to operate, and feel natural to use.
Available only in markets outside of the U.S.
Intenza 550ETi Elliptical Trainer Features:
Because of their popularity, elliptical trainers receive a great deal of daily use therefore must be superbly built. The 550ETi is built to sustain performance and appearance, day in and day out, keeping exercisers satisfied and coming back for more.
- Meets European Directive EN957-9 safety standards for elliptical trainers bringing confidence to exercisers and facility owners alike
- Robust frame structure is engineered for longevity and durability
- Belt drive delivers smooth and quiet motion to foot pedals and handle bars
- 188 kg (414 lbs) product weight provides stable, solid workouts
Commercial cardio equipment faces unrelenting use, and abuse, often in circumstances that are potentially harmful to its longevity such as humidity or exposure to sweat and beverages. The 550ETi is smartly designed to maintain its appearance and performance even under less-than-ideal conditions.
- Aluminum front post preserves the premium look of the machine, and your facility, by resisting rust and corrosion even in damp, humid environments
- Self-powered, 3-phase, hybrid generator and belt drive system provide consistent performance, smoothly and quietly. Minimal maintenance is performed quickly and easily.
- Bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearings sustain, already exceptionally smooth, performance
- Accommodates exercisers weighing up to 181 kg (400 lbs)
COMFORT FIT™ FEATURES
An Intenza i Series elliptical trainer complements the natural motions of the human body. Comfort and stability are keys to achieving fitness goals therefore Intenza elliptical trainers are ergonomically designed for optimum comfort and minimum distraction, helping exercisers complete their workouts and move closer to their goal.
- Synchronised upper body and lower body movement increases total body fitness
- Ergo Bar Control Centre positions contact heart rate sensors and incline adjustment buttons directly at fingertips for ease-of-use
- Ergonomic, oversized pedals with soft grip for enhanced stability and comfort
- Stride length of 20.4”-21.6” (52-55cm) accommodates users of varying heights, from 4’9” to 6’5” (147-193cm)
- Dual water bottle holders for 1 liter water bottles
- Accommodates users weighing up to 181 kg (400 lbs)
Easy To Learn
The cardio equipment people are most likely to use is the cardio equipment they are most comfortable with – where the learning curve is low and their confidence is high.
- i Series elliptical trainers, bikes, and treadmills share the same console – eliminating the learning curve between machines and giving exercisers the confidence to explore new workout options
- Straightforward access to all workouts and programming with Intenza’s exclusive Uni-Dial Navigation Control™ – simply turn and press a single dial
- Users have a complete understanding of the console after only a few minutes of exploring it
Easy To Enjoy
Fitness equipment, by its very nature, can be complicated machinery. And Intenza products are, indeed, precisely engineered to exacting standards but that is why they’re so logical, so understandable, so kind to your body – the most important machine of all.
- 16 ramp angle levels (13º-40º) work multiple muscles with a simple, console-controlled, incline adjustment1
- Facility operators can preset maximum usage times during peak hours – so everybody gets a chance to enjoy the Intenza machines
- Large, 18-character LED message center provides a clear visual of all information needed including:
- Heart rate, resistance level, time, SPM, calories, watts, distance, speed, workout summary, and workout profile.
- Step-up height of 35cm (13.7 inches)
- Pedal-to-Pedal distance of 6cm (2.3 inches)
- 40 resistance levels
- 15 watts minimum (level 1 at 40 SPM), 630 watts maximum (level 40 at 150 SPM)
Available only in markets outside of the U.S.
Easy To Personalise
Keep exercisers engaged using Intenza’s fresh approaches to communicating with them, encouraging healthy competition, and supporting goal achievement with these i Series features:
- USB feature allows users to customise workouts, save personal preferences, track workouts, and view their progress from any Intenza cardiovascular machine.
- When a USB is detected, users can customise name, display unit, age, gender, weight, and buzzer sounds.
- Smart machine will also automatically prioritise customised user preferences when USB is inserted
- Race programs offering fun challenges by racing against existing champions in 500M, 1K, or 2K races
- Fitness tests determine individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards
- Seven custom user programs can be saved to USB for future use on any Intenza machine anywhere in the world
- Five preset programs in each of these three categories: incline, resistance, and reverse training
- Three target programs: Time (10-99 minutes), Distance (1-99 km), or Calories (10-2500 cals)
- Four heart rate control programs in constant power mode: Constant HRC, Interval HRC, Hill HRC, Cardio HRC
- QuickStart option
- Choose between kilometers and miles
Two options to monitor cardio output:
InZone™ heart rate monitoring works through Intenza’s straightforward Uni-Dial to display target heart rates in visual, colour-coded lights allowing exercisers to adjust their intensity accordingly. Heart rate is monitored one of two ways:
- “Polar-made” telemetry heart rate monitoring system allows exercisers using Polar or Polar-compatible chest belts to interact with the console for custom workouts and readings based on age and weight.
- For exercisers without Polar or Polar-compatible belts, contact sensors provide digital heart rate readings in both upright training and racing positions
- Meets European Directive 2013 ErP Standards for EcoDesign for reducing environmental impact and energy consumption throughout its lifetime
- Smart energy saving system. Cordless machines. Users activate and operate console without stepping
- Self-powered hybrid generator delivers a consistent and powerful performance
Intenza 550ETi Elliptical Trainer Specifications:
|InCare™||InCare™ automatically detects when service is needed and sends service diagnostic via USB.|
|USB Connectivity||For customised workout, workout results, personal settings, InCare™, manual software upgrade|
|Uni-Dial Navigation Control ™||Uni-Dial Navigation Control ™ provide a complete access and control of user interface features and settings with the convenience.|
|C-SAFE connectivity||Standard C-SAFE connectivity facilitates data transfer|
|User Custom Settings||(1) display unit: Km or Mile (2) buzzer sound: on or off When USB is detected, users may customise (1) name (2) display unit (3) age (4) gender (5) weight (6) buzzer Smart machine will automatically prioritise personalised settings and workout routine when USB is detected|
|Ramp||with adjustable ramp|
|Upper Body Handlebars||Moving Handlebars|
|Bearings||High performance bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearing for exceptional performance|
|Foot Pedals||Ergonomic designed oversized foot pedals with soft grip to enhance stability and comfort during workout|
Intenza 550ETi Elliptical Trainer Dimensions and Weight:
|Footprint (L x W)||209 x 84 cm (83 x 33 in.)|
|Product Dimensions(L x W x H)||209 x 84 x 172 cm (83 x 33 x 66 in.)|
|Product Net Weight||188 kg (414 lb.)|
|Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H)||220 x 78 x 172 cm (87 x 31 x 66 in.)|
|Shipping Weight||250 kg (553 lb.)|