Intenza 550ETXe2 Elliptical Trainer
A good elliptical should be solid, easy to operate, and feel natural to use. The 550ETXe2 itself mimics the body’s natural movements smoothly and gracefully while keeping workouts fresh and exciting with a robust offering of custom programs. Connectivity with a variety of tablets and smartphones enables exercisers to listen to their own playlists or watch their favorite shows on the full color touchscreen monitor. The only self-diagnosing machines on the market, an Intenza e2 Series machine reduces your workload by automatically sending alerts when service is needed so technicians get to work on the issue before you know there is one. Naturally, the 550ETXe2 is a joy to use and own. Engineered for longevity and durability, the 550ETXe2 represents one fo the best builds on the market today.
Intenza 550ETXe2 Elliptical Trainer Features:
Because of its popularity, an elliptical receives a great deal of daily use therefore must be superbly built. The 550ETXe2 is built to sustain performance and appearance, day in and day out, keeping exercisers satisfied and coming back for more.
- Meets standards for safety and testing of stationary exercise equipment bringing peace of mind in stability and performance to exercisers and facility owners alike.
- Robust frame structure is engineered for longevity and durability
- Belt drive delivers smooth and quiet motion to foot pedals and handle bars
- Machine weight provides foundation for stable, solid workouts
Commercial cardio equipment faces unrelenting use, and abuse, often in circumstances that are potentially harmful to its longevity such as humidity or exposure to sweat and beverages. The 550ETXe2 is smartly designed to maintain its appearance and performance even under less-than-ideal conditions.
- Aluminum upright posts preserve the premium look of the equipment, and your facility, by resisting rust and corrosion even in humid environments
- 3-Phase generator delivers consistent performance and smooth, quiet workouts
- Accommodates exercisers weighing up to 400 lbs (181kg)
- Industrial grade 16” touchscreen monitor
- Ample 20.4”-21.6” (52-55cm) stride length fits multiple exercisers of varying heights from 4’9” to 6’5” (147-193cm)
- Ergonomically positioned contact heart rate sensors and incline adjustment buttons are directly at fingertips for ease-of-use
- Extra large foot pedals with soft grip enhance stability and comfort during workouts
- Synchronized upper body and lower body movement increases total body fitness
The most revered brands are those with the best customer service. Scheduled maintenance, software updates, and service needs are addressed promptly and accurately. Facilities can rest assured, servicing an Intenza product is easy, hassle-free, and wholly professional.
- Machines automatically alert Intenza’s InCare™ Online customer care program when attention is needed and troubleshooting is performed based on the information relayed by the products.
- Built-in self-diagnostic tool takes the guesswork out of identifying a maintenance need.
Easy To Learn
The cardio equipment people are most likely to use is the cardio equipment they are most comfortable with – where the learning curve is low and their confidence is high. Exercisers want variety in their workouts but they also want equipment that is quickly understood and easy to use.
- e2 Series treadmills, bikes, and ellipticals, share the same console – eliminating the learning curve between machines and giving exercisers the confidence to explore new workout options.
Easy To Enjoy
Fitness equipment, by its very nature, can be complicated machinery. Intenza products are, indeed, precisely engineered to exacting standards but that is why they’re so logical, so understandable, so kind to your body – the most important machine of all.
- 21º ramp angle level work multiple muscles
- Facility operators can preset maximum usage times during peak hours – so everybody gets a chance to enjoy the Intenza machines.
- Ergo bar control center puts access to quick start, incline, and resistance at users’ fingertips.
- Water bottle and accessory shelf keep personal items neatly stored within reach.
- 16” touchscreen monitor that operates like the smartphones and tablets exercisers use every day, providing exceptional viewing quality.
- Industrial-grade construction ensures long-term performance and function.
- Users enjoy their own music, movies, TV or internet while working out
Easy To Personalise
Personal touches keep exercisers engaged. Intenza takes fresh approaches to communicating with club members, encouraging healthy competition, and supporting goal achievement with these E-series features:
- Intuitive, full color, 16” touchscreen monitor easily customisable to one of seven languages: English, Chinese, Korean, German, Japanese, Russian and Spanish
- Connectivity with a variety of tablets and smartphones so exercisers can listen to their own playlists or watch their favorite shows
- Race programs offering fun challenges by racing against existing champions in 500M, 1K, or 2K races
- Fitness tests determine individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards
- Seven custom user programs can be saved to USB for future use on any Intenza machine anywhere in the world whether e Series or i Series.
- Five workout programs each in Incline and Resistance
- Three target programs: Time (10-99 minutes), Distance (1-99 km), or Calories (10-2500 cals)
- Four heart rate control programs in constant power mode: Constant HRC, Interval HRC, Hill HRC, Cardio HRC
- Quick start option
- “Polar-made” telemetry heart rate monitoring system allows exercisers using Polar or Polar-compatible chest belts to wirelessly interact with the monitor for custom workouts and readings based on age and weight.
- For exercisers without Polar or Polar-compatible belts, handlebars equipped with contact sensors providing digital heart rate readings.
Intenza 550ETXe2 Elliptical Trainer Specifications:
|InCare™||InCare™ online automatically detects when service is needed and sends service diagnostic via Wi-Fi|
|Display||16" capacitive touch display, 10 virtual scenery|
|Entertainment||Youtube,Music, TV, and Video entertainment|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||Wireless and digital contact HRM|
|Workout Options||Race, Fitness Test, HR programs, Custom, Preset, Target, Quick Start|
|Connections||Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth Headphone support, TV input, Headphone Jack, USB connectivity, C-SAFE connectivity|
|Stride Length||20.4" - 21.6"|
|Comfort Fit Features||Aluminum front post, Upper body moving arms, ergonomic seat back and saddle, Water Bottle holders|
|Product Dimensions||82"x 33"x 68" | 414 lbs|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs.|