Landice R7 Cardio Recumbent Bike
THE NEW STANDARD
Our Landice R7 recumbent bike offers a comfortable training option with superior back support. Our wide step-through design allows for easy access while providing a safe and practical exercise experience for all users. The R9 is built to specific Landice commercial standards to ensure quality, comfort and durability. The Landice R7 comes with one of the best warranties in the industry.
The R7 is a self-powered machine that will complement any commercial application. Built with user in mind, the Landice R7 is a fitting addition to your exercise workout
- Step-through frame with low step-over height
- Self-powered, no electrical requirements
- Self-balanced pedals with adjustable straps
- Forward/backwards seat adjustment with 15 settings
- Flywheel Weight, 15 lbs.
- Eddy current magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range, 1-20
- Console grip bars and seat grips with contact heart-rate monitoring and resistance controls
- LCD Cardio console
- Water bottle holder and accessory pocket
- Transport Wheels
- Assembled Weight, 205 lbs
- Dimensions, 65.74” x 25.31” x 52.20”
- Max User Weight, 350lbs
- Optional wireless chest-strap
- Optional mesh back rest
With a wide opening of 7 3/4 inches, any user regardless of ability can make their way on or off the bike with ease.
VENTILATED BACK REST
Our durable ventilated seat back offers 15 length settings to accommodate all users. It not only provides excellent support for your back but also allows more air-flow to circulate between you and the seat. This allows you to remain comfortable no matter how long you ride.
FINGERTIP CONTROLS FOR RESISTANCE
Convenient fingertip resistance controls allow for quick adjustments so you can maintain your position and focus on your workout.
ACCESSORY AND WATER BOTTLE HOLDER
Conveniently located to store all your essentials while your workout. Easy reach and storage.
CARDIO CONTROL PANEL
The Landice R7 Cardio console features built-in and user-defined programs with an easy-to-use 9" LCD display that will keep you on track and energized with your specific fitness regimen.
- 4 Motivational display screens
- Personal data and statistics storage for 4 users
- Numeric keypad for quick and easy data entry
- 5 Built-in programs
- 5 User-defined programs
- 3 Goal programs: Time, distance, and calorie
- 2 Built-in interactive heart-rate monitoring programs
- 2 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- Interactive HRC with contact heart rate
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity Click HERE to connect with our App
- 5 year parts warranty on console
VESA-D TV MOUNTING BRACKET
Mount your own TV or computer monitor with our optional VESA-D TV bracket. Accepts up to 19-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computers, computer monitors, and TV's. This option has a 1-year warranty.
Enjoy all the internet has to offer with the Landice Tablet Bracket. Our proprietary adjustable clamp securely holds your iPad*, Android tablet*, or electronic reader* in the perfect position for surfing the internet or viewing your favorite digital content. Mount and dismount your digital device is a snap with our adjustable bracket which holds between a 7" to 12" device. This option has a 1-year warranty. (*not included in product).
Lifetime parts, 5–year console, 1–year labor
Landice R7 Recumbent Bike Features & Specifications:
|Frame Type||Step-through with low step-over height|
|Pedal Type||Self-balanced pedals with adjustable straps|
|Seat Adjustment||Forward/backwards with 15 settings|
|Resistance System||Eddy current magnetic braking system|
|Resistance Range||1 through 20|
|Handlebar||Console grip bars, seat grips with contact heart- rate monitoring and resistance controls|
|Display||LED with multiple feedback windows|
|Heart-Rate||Contact heart-rate/optional wireless chest-strap|
|Accessories||Water bottle holder, reading rack, accessory pocket|
|Cooling Fan||3 speeds|
|Dimensions||65.74 in. x 25.31 in. x 52.20 in.|
|Max User Weight||350lbs|
|Warranty||Lifetime parts, 5–year console, 1–year labor|
Warranty valid for residential and institutional settings where usage is less than 5 hours per day. Not valid for pay-for-membership facilities.