Life Fitness Row GX Trainer
As gym owners look for creative ways to provide new programs for their members and incorporate rowers to address the machine’s spike in popularity, the Row GX Trainer offers a wide range of applications, including small group training, and is an effective workout for a multitude of users and experience levels.
Designed with a state-of-the-art, patented Fluid Technology Resistance system, the Life Fitness Row GX Trainer creates a smooth and natural motion that challenges the entire body and delivers one of the most effective workouts available. Its unique design allows each user to feel, hear and see water churn in the tank, creating an engaging rowing experience, and its adjustable resistance design lets the machine adapt to their individual fitness level.
This adaptability allows the Life Fitness Row GX Trainer to complement the assortment of programming options facilities are offering exercisers. For instance, in small group training sessions, the Row GX Trainer creates a space for exercisers to engage in a challenging full-body workout. In addition, the portable design makes it easy for the rower to be repositioned throughout the facility for individual workouts, or small group training sessions. The Life Fitness Row GX Trainer can also be stored vertically when not in use to create more floor space in training areas.
Additional Row GX Trainer features include:
• Workout detail display, including time, distance, strokes per minute, 500-meter split time and more
• A concealed seat track for a cleaner, smoother and safer operation
• An ergonomic handle that minimizes strain on hands, wrists and arms
• A commercial-grade design that can withstand high-traffic environment
• The Row GX is easy to move and stands up for convenient storage.
• A 77-inch length, giving it a small footprint and making it one of the shortest rowers available.
Life Fitness Row GX Trainer Specifications
|Length||76.8" (195 cm)|
|Height||39.4" (100 cm)|
|Seat||Four-Way Adjustable Position (Up, Down, Forward, and Backward)|
|Max. User Weight||330 lbs (150 kg)|
|Resistance||Fuild Resistance Technology; 16 resistance levels|
|Adjustable footboard with foot straps||Yes|
|Power Requirements||2 AA Batteries|
|Tank and Seals||3 Years|
|All other Parts & Console||2 Years|