- Max Speed: 12 mph
- Max Incline: 15%
- Deck Size: 60" x 20"
- Horsepower: 3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak)
Life Fitness T3 Treadmill GO Console
The T3 Treadmill is designed with form and function in mind. Sleek, aesthetically pleasing curves complement any home. The T3 Treadmill is a streamlined choice for any home exerciser, but durable enough to withstand plenty of miles.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Drive Motor: 10 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Console: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
SLEEK TREADMILL FOR ANY HOME
The T3 Treadmill is everything you expect from Life Fitness with patented features that provide comfort and control while maintaining an aesthetic look.
- HEART RATE MONITORINGContact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system
- USER FRIENDLY DESIGNIntegrated smartphone/tablet holder, which also serves as a reading rack, provide added convenience
- QUICK STARTRemembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions
FLEXDECK SHOCK ABSORPTION SYSTEM
Our patented FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System reduces knee and joint stress when compared to running outside, decreasing the chance for injury.
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs. Intuitive functionality with a sleek, attractive design and eye-catching blue LCD screen
LFconnect App Compatibility
Number of Workouts
Compatible with the Life Fitness Connect App
Working out is hard enough as it is, so we created an easy-to-use app to keep you motivated and reaching your goals. Life Fitness Connect is designed to seamlessly connect to Life Fitness equipment to track your workouts inside, outside or wherever they happen. For a more engaging experience, use Life Fitness Connect Premium to select any class from our growing library of on-demand content and adaptive audio coaching.
Interested in learning more? Download today for a 14-day free trial!
*Only compatible with Track Connect Console
- Min Speed 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Min Speed 12 mph (19.3 kph)
- Cup Holders 2
- Dimensions (L x W x H)79.5 in x 34.5 in x 57.5 in (202 cm x 88 cm x 147 cm)
- Ergobar Yes
- Incline Range 0 - 15%
- Incline Increment 0.5 %
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Max Speed 12 mph (19 kph)
- Max User Weight 350 lb (159 kg)
- Motor System 3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak) DC motor with MagnaDrive motor controller
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) All major voltage configurations
- Running Surface Size 60" x 20" (153 cm x 51 cm)
- Shock Absorption FlexDeck reduces impact to joints
- Space Saving Designed to fit most spaces
- Walk, Jog, Run Yes
- Weight 243 lb (111 kg)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame, LifeSpring shock absorbers; 10-year on drive motor; 5 year on parts; 3 year on console; 1-year on labor
Life Fitness has been a pioneer in fitness equipment, innovating across cardio equipment, connected consoles, digital content and connected strength equipment.
From health clubs and gyms to pro sports teams and top colleges, fitness facilities in 165+ countries feature the strength and cardio equipment of Life Fitness.
*Available for in-store purchase in CA & WA
Life Fitness T3 Treadmill with GO Console Specifications:
|Speed||0.5-12 mph (0.8-19 kph)|
|Incline||0-15% in 0.5% increments (0.1% increments during HeartSync™ heart rate controlled workouts)|
|Motor System||3.0 Horsepower Continuous Duty DC MagnaDrive™|
|Deck||1 in. Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Deck Shock Absorption||FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System|
|Handrails||ErgoBar™ front handlebar with side handrails|
|Belt||60 in. L x 20 in. W multi-ply, pre-lubricated (153 cm x 51 cm)|
|Rollers||2.0 in. (5 cm) precision crowned|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Unit Length||79.5 in. (202 cm)|
|Unit Width||34.5 in. (87 cm)|
|Unit Height||57.5 in. (146 cm)|
|Unit Weight||243 lbs (110 kg)|
|Power Requirements||All major voltage configurations|
|Motor Controller||Life Fitness-designed microprocessor-based PWM controller|
|Safety||CE, CEN, CSA, TUV, UL certified|
|iPod Compatibility||Track Console Only - iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone iPod Touch 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st generation iPod Classic, iPod with video iPod Nano 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd generation (iPod/iPhone not included)|
|Life Fitness Virtual Trainer Accessibility||Track Console Only - Create custom workouts and track results at www.virtualtrainer.lifefitness.com connect to console via USB or app|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Use this thing everyday for an hour to an hour an a half ever day!!! Awesome built piece of equipment!!! We didn’t care about purchasing a treadmill with a monthly prescription , we just wanted a heavy duty right to the point treadmill and the Life Fitness T3 tr rad ill was it. Another plus is how easy assembly was out of the box, had it together in no time.