Stott Pilates by MERRITHEW SPX® Max Plus™ Reformer Deluxe Bundle
The SPX® Max Plus™ Reformer is the ultimate Pilates Reformer of the SPX family. Equipped with our innovative retractable rope system and traveling pulleys on the vertical frame, the SPX Max Plus offers variable angles of resistance, allowing three-dimensional movement that replicates daily activities. It’s a Reformer and virtual Cadillac in one, offering maximum functionality in a minimal amount of space. Great for all levels of fitness and athletic training.
Includes the Mat Converter, Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender and Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $
more – a value of over $ .
Tall or long torso? Add 6 inches to the length of your Reformer with an extension upgrade.
Need higher precision?
Double your number of Gearbar positions with the High-Precision Gearbar
upgrade. Available on this product at time of purchase.
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 traveling pulleys and a safety chain
- Mat Converter – allows for Matwork and Cadillac exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 Neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery color choices. Specify your selection upon checkout
- Owner’s manual available
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in (25 mm) thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Stackable if vertical frame is removed. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulleybars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required
This item includes FREE‡ 60-day full access to digital workouts on Merrithew Connect™ - Bring the studio experience home:
- Unlimited access to 200+ videos
- New curated collections added weekly
- Stream from any device – anytime, anywhere
- Cancel anytime
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
‡Offer available to new Merrithew Connect subscribers only and may be redeemed only once per customer. May not be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion. Offer holds no cash value and may not be sold or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Merrithew reserves the right to end, modify or cancel any promotion at any time without prior warning. Other restrictions may apply.
The MERRITHEW SPX MAX PLUS Reformer Features:
||Easy-Roll Wheels make it a breeze to move or re-position
||Three position headrest and enhanced adjustable four-position Foot-bar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion. Perfect for beginners to elite athletes, accommodates different ability levels and body shapes and sizes
||Equipped with four 100% tension & one 50% tension Reformer springs offering variable resistance springs secure quickly and safely and new spring covers create a quieter exercise experience
||Three Gearbar slots positions, Six Carriage stopping positions, Three headrest positions and Four footbar positions. Shoulder rests lock in place and detach for ease of storage.
||Extra thick foam cushioning on Reformer and Platform Extender with double stitching
||New rubber feet provide improved traction for Jumpboard and Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder exercises (items sold separately)
||The Padded Platform Extender extends the wooden standing platform to accommodate standing exercises. Perform over 250 full-body, multi-dimensional Pilates exercises
||Spring resistance helps build core strength and develop longer, leaner muscles without bulk
The MERRITHEW SPX MAX PLUS Reformer Dimensions:
The MERRITHEW SPX MAX PLUS Reformer Vertical Frame Dimensions:
For Merrithew's full equipment warranty, please see their warranty terms and conditions page.