Scifit Latitude Lateral Stability Trainer w/ Standard Seat
The Latitude Lateral Stability Trainer uses an innovative motion to help people of all fitness levels build the muscles—and confidence—to stay active in an easy-to-use, engaging way. The Latitude Trainer is the first recumbent lateral training machine, designed for active aging adults, those undergoing rehab and exercisers specifically looking to target stabilization muscles. The first of its kind on the market, the Latitude Lateral Stability Trainer focuses on a side-to-side movement to target lateral excursion muscles that aren’t strengthened using other sagittal plane elliptical and recumbent cardio equipment.
- A new resource for building the right muscles and confidence to reduce the risk of falls and stay active.
- Ideal for people of all fitness levels including older adults and rehabilitation exercisers
- Circular motion activates muscles used for stability and side-to-side movements.
- Bi-directional motion activates different muscle firing patterns depending on the direction – either inward or outward.
- Easy ingress and egress with a step-through design and highly adjustable seat.
- Seat removes for simple wheelchair access.
- Oversized, orthopedic foot pads with heel cups and foot straps add safety, comfort and visibility.
- 191 resistance levels at increments of 0.1 allow users to start where they’re comfortable and progressively build from there.
Just the essentials here. The Standard seat features the same great shape, base and design as the Premium seat with basic adjustments. Ideal for settings where minimal user supervision is provided.
- Forward and back adjustability only.
- 360 Therapist Assist Pedals let you adjust forward/back from any point around the equipment.
- Integrated handle one seat back makes it easy to remove the seat on products with direct wheelchair access.
- Premium upholstery for comfort and durability.
- Custom seat shape to reduce hamstring interference and provide lumbar support.
- Seat size is equivalent to former bucket seat.
- 500 lb. user weight capacity.
One of the things that sets Intelli-Fit apart is the ability to demonstrate improvement:
Small increments in time and resistance are just two of the ways to see immediate improvement and stay motivated.
- Intelli-Fit is the most comprehensive system for experiencing even the smallest improvements – down to .1 increments across a broad range of metrics.
- Record results to any USB memory stick (no software required) to track results and see improvement over time.
- Integrated assessment programs set a baseline and demonstrate progress.
- Specially designed programs to help improve individual scores on heart and power assessments.
- Cardiovascular Fitness – This is measured by heart rate recovery. Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score in beats per minute. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Power – Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score based on watts. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
Intelli-Fit’s basic programs get people moving. Whatever your functionality or fitness level, Intelli-Fit uses the unique features of SCIFIT equipment, like bi-directional resistance, accessibility, adjustability, Iso-Strength, Constant Work, and more to provide simple, easy to use programs for any goal. Intelli-Fit precisely combines the unique features of SCIFIT equipment with the detailed, custom programs that only SCIFIT can offer.
Scifit Latitude Lateral Stability Trainer w/ Standard Seat Features:
||Adjusts forward and backwards only. Ideal for settings where minimal user supervision is provided.
||7” LCD display with user friendly interface using tactile keypad, color coded with audible beep.
||One button Quick Start, Manual, 7 Hill Profiles, unlimited number of Random Profiles, Heart Rate, Fit Quik®
||3 levels of intensity at low, medium and high.
||Yes, simply plug your USB key in the Fit-Key slot and your workout will be copies in a text file for saving and printing. Charge phones, MP3 players and other electronic devices.
||Heart rate, time, step, steps per minutes (SPM), calories, ascent (ft), and level.
Self generating with auto recharge battery backup. Low voltage AC adapter included.
|Maximum User Weight
|User Height Range
||4' 6" - 6' 7"
|| 70” L x 34” W x 49.5” H