Star Trac 8 Series TRx Treadmill 19" Capacitive Touch OpenHub Console
When designing the new 8TRx, we started with the most solid foundation you could have, more than 20 years of treadmill superiority. And while most would have been content in making subtle improvements to an already proven design, we set out to create the ultimate marriage of user experience, benefits, desires and features ever put under foot. The result is our best treadmill ever. The 8TRx offers standard quick key controls, enabling users to quickly adjust speed and incline with a single button push. With conveniently close Hot Bar® controls, patented deck suspension system and increased incline specs, the 8TRx has all the features and design elements users have longed for.
- The re-imagined 19″ Capacitive Touch OpenHub Console adds a premium new look and experience to the already-great Star Trac cardio line. The new embedded console offers a new user interface design, Star Trac 20 HIIT Programming, RunTV and web-based media access for news, entertainment and workout motivation. With standard features like HDMI streaming, Bluetooth connectivity and TV tuner options, this is a display that has something for every user.
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- Multiple cup and accessory holders
- Easily accessible Hot Bar® is located closer to the user with one-finger speed and elevation controls, integrated stop button and contact heart rate grips
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout
- Soft Trac® triple cell cushioning system provides maximum shock absorption making the entire deck a sweet spot
- 20% max incline | 15 mph max speed
- 21.5” (54.6 cm) wide belt
- 10”(25.4 cm) step-up height
- User weight capacity of 500 lb(227 kg)
- Lighter weight aluminum frame
- 5 HP AC motor
- 60″ x 21.5″ (152 cm x 54.6 cm) running surface
- Electrical requirements: 110V/20 Amp dedicated circuit with NEMA 5-20 outlet; or 220V/15 Amp dedicated circuit with NEMA 6-15 outlet
- Lighter weight, corrosion-resistant aluminum frame
- Star Trac 8 Series TR Treadmill 110V Technology
STAR TRAC 19 INCH CAPACITIVE TOUCH OPENHUB CONSOLE
- Global TV tuner options
- Set Top Box Ready display option works with any A/V set up that uses a Set Top Box for each piece of equipment, such as IPTV and Satellite
- Bluetooth connection for user workout data tracking
- NFC connectivity to Apple Watch and Samsung Galaxy Watch
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming from personal device (with HDMI cable, not included)
- Multiple program options
- Star Trac 20 HIIT Program designed by World Record Holder, Olympic Trials Qualifier and Master Trainer, Sonja Friend-Uhl
- RunTV provides access to a curated collection of virtual environments, fitness videos, feature films and more
- Pre-wired for ECOFIT asset management solution
- EGYM Compatible
- Networked product provides access to web-based Apps for in-workout entertainment. Current list of available Apps: YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Reddit, ESPN, ESPN+, CNN, BBC, NEWSY, The Weather Channel, iHeartRadio, Pandora, Youku, Tencent, iQiyi, Weibo, Sina News, NBA. Display also offers ability within maintenance mode to add one additional App of your choosing.
OPENHUB™ FAMILY OF CARDIO CONSOLES
When we set out to design our new console, our philosophy was simple: provide a flexible platform that connects expert partners to provide solutions for every customer for today and into the future. Introducing the new OpenHub family of Cardio Consoles. OpenHub™ is a smart, affordable, configurable solution available on Star Trac and StairMaster cardio equipment. The best part is, you add (and pay for) only what you want, when you want. The future of club connectivity is here. The future is OpenHub.
Connect to Apple Watch or Samsung Galaxy Watch
OpenHub™ LCD Consoles and 15″/19″ Embedded Displays are able to connect directly with Apple Watch or Galaxy Watch for real-time data sharing between the equipment and watch using NFC technology to allow a simple tap to pair connection.
Our affordable, flexible, innovative OpenHub consoles are available on every piece of 8 Series Star Trac. They offer best in class entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management solutions. With the ability to select just the features you want, and add new features in the future, this open platform offers you the ability to have exactly what you want, when you want it.
SMART. AFFORDABLE. FLEXIBLE.
When we set out to design our new console, our philosophy was simple: provide a flexible platform that connects expert partners to provide solutions for every customer for today and into the future. Introducing the new OpenHub™ family of Cardio Consoles. OpenHub™ is a smart, affordable, configurable solution available on Star Trac® and StairMaster® cardio equipment. The best part is, you add (and pay for) only what you want, when you want. The future of club connectivity is here. The future is OpenHub™.
ENTERTAINMENT - IPTV compatible, or browse the web or stream content from a personal device.
ASSET MANAGEMENT - Wirelessly monitor all your equipment in your facility.
FITNESS TRACKING / COMPETITION - Use data capture & leaderboards to track efforts in real time then save & share your results with the apps you use the most.
OUR CONSOLE. YOUR WAY.
The OpenHub™ family of cardio consoles offer solutions that meet the unique needs of every facility. The flexibility of the console allows for additional features to be added at any point, meaning you can get and pay for what you want, when you want it. No other manufacturer offers the affordable range of connectivity as StairMaster and Star Trac.
Star Trac 8 Series TRx Treadmill with 19" Capacitive Touch OpenHub Console Specifications
|Length:||85 in (215 cm)|
|Width:||36 in (91 cm)|
|Height:||60 in (152 cm)|
|User Weight Capacity:||500 lbs (227 kg)|
|Product Weight:||447 lbs (203 kg)|
Star Trac 8 Series TRx Treadmill 110V with 15" Touchscreen ATSC Embedded warranty
|Residential:||Structural frame welds 10 years, motor and MCB 5 years parts and labor, all other components warranted for 10 years parts and 3 years labor, wear items 1 year parts and labor.|
|Light Commercial (Non-Paying Dues Facilities):||Structural frame welds 10 years, motor and MCB 5 years parts and labor, all other components warranted for 3 years parts and 3 years labor, wear items 1 year parts and labor.|
|Commercial (Paying Dues Facilities):||Structural frame welds 10 years, motor and MCB 5 years parts and labor, all other components warranted for 2 years parts and 1 year labor, wear items 1 year parts and labor.|