True Fitness Fuse-0900 Chest Press
Three position hand grips and independent converging press arms provide true unilateral movement through a complete range of motion for greater muscle recruitment and a more efficient workout.
• Five position seat uses four-bar linkage with gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments
• Unilateral arms converge to maximize articulation of the shoulder and allow for a complete range of motion
• Integrated towel holder and accessory tray with cup holder
• Footprint 57" x 45" x 58" (145 cm x 114 cm x 147 cm)
• Machine Weight 473 lbs / 215 kg; 553 lbs / 251 kg (Based on Weight Stack Option)
• Weight Stack Options 170 lbs / 77 kg; 250 lbs / 113 kg
• Powder coat finish available in charcoal with custom color options.
• Upholstery available in a wide range of colors.
• Contact your sales representative for more information.
• Height Adjustment Guide
• Step-by-step exercise chart with easy-to-follow user instructions
• 4-Bar Linkage Seat Adjustments with gas cylinder assist
• Accessory Tray with Cup Holder
• Integrated Towel Holder
TRUE FITNESS FUSE-0900 CHEST PRESS SPECIFICATIONS & WARRANTY
|Dimensions L X W X H:||57” x 45” x 58” / 145 cm x 114 cm x 147 cm|
|Weight Stack Options||170 lbs / 77 kg
250 lbs / 113 kg
|Machine Weight||473 lbs / 215 kg
553 lbs / 251 kg
|10 Years||Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings|
|5 Years||Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight Plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings|
|1 Year||Labor, Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty|
|90 Days||Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips|