True Fitness Palladium Series SPL-0500 Tricep Pushdown
Featuring dual handgrip positions with narrow and wide handle options and a seat angled to maintain body position when using heavyweights, the Palladium Series SPL-0500 Tricep Pushdown Machine provides the perfect platform for isolating the triceps muscles.
8 position seat adjustable while seated or standing uses premium grade linear bearings and gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments
20 degrees fixed angle contoured back pad provides support and proper alignment during exercise
Flips to provide both narrow and wide grip options.
Accommodates neutral and pronated grip positions while keeping the shoulder in a less hyperextended, safer ROM.
The seat angle assists users in maintaining proper body position when using heavy weights without a seat belt.
• Powder coat finish available in charcoal with custom color options.
• Upholstery available in a wide range of colors.
• Contact your sales representative for more information.
• Height Adjustment Guide
• Easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder
• Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
• Rep Counter/Timer (Optional)
• Visual feedback on number of reps
& duration of exercise and rest
• Visible from the seated exercise position
• Replaces phone cradle
• Accessory Tray - Yes
• Footprint: 52” L x 48” W x 58” H (132cm x 122cm x 147cm)
• Weight Stack Options: 200 lbs / 91 kg 260 lbs / 118 kg 320 lbs / 145 kg
TRUE FITNESS PALLADIUM SERIES SPL-0500 TRICEP PUSHDOWN SPECIFICATIONS & WARRANTY
|Dimensions L X W X H:||52” x 48” x 58” / 132cm x 122cm x 147cmcm|
|Metal Shrouds||487 lbs / 222 kg|
|Acrylic Shrouds||464 lbs / 211 kg|
|Weight Stack Options||200 lbs / 91 kg
260 lbs / 118 kg
320 lbs / 145 kg
|10 Years||Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings|
|5 Years||Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings|
|1 Year||Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty|
|90 Days||Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips|