True Fitness Palladium Series SPL-0900 Chest Press
Dual overhead pivots on the Palladium Series Chest Press allow handles to travel in a slight upward motion for maximum muscle recruitment while unilateral press arms converging at 25 degrees in front of the user and an adjustable back pad allow full articulation of the shoulder complex.
• 8 position seat adjustable while seated or standing uses premium grade linear bearings and gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments
• Unilateral press arms converge at 25 degrees in front of the user resulting in full articulation of the shoulder complex
• Unique 4 position adjustable seat back allows users to select range of motion best suited to their individual needs
Overhead Pivot Design
Allows handles to travel in a slight natural upward arc for maximum muscle recruitment.
Unilateral Press Arms
Converge at 25 degrees in front of the user resulting in full articulation of the shoulder complex.
Adjustable Seat Back
Allows all users to start in a similar anatomical position which perfectly accommodates the 25 degrees of convergence.
• Accessory Tray - Yes
• Footprint : 42” L x 56” W x 74” H (107cm x 142cm x 188cm
• Weight Stack Options : 200 lbs / 91 kg 260 lbs / 118 kg 320 lbs / 145 kg
• Powder coat finish available in charcoal with custom color options.
• Upholstery available in a wide range of colors.
• Contact your sales representative for more information.
• Height Adjustment Guide
• Easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder
• Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
• Rep Counter/Timer (Optional)
• Visual feedback on number of reps & duration of exercise and rest
• Visible from the seated exercise position
• Replaces phone cradle
TRUE FITNESS PALLADIUM SERIES SPL-0900 CHEST PRESS SPECIFICATIONS & WARRANTY
|Dimensions L X W X H:||42” x 56” x 74” / 107cm x 142cm x 188cm|
|Metal Shrouds||481 lbs / 219 kg|
|Acrylic Shrouds||458 lbs / 208 kg|
|Weight Stack Options||200 lbs / 91 kg
260 lbs / 118 kg
320 lbs / 145 kg
|10 Years||Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings|
|5 Years||Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings|
|1 Year||Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty|
|90 Days||Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips|