Hoist HD 3000 Commercial Functional Trainer
The HOIST® HD-3000 Functional Trainer integrates innovative design with increased flexibility for a unique functional trainer perfect for any commercial or light commercial fitness facility. A space-efficient corner design allows for optimum placement to maximize space. The HD-3000 features five different pull-up grips with HOIST’s patented Flip N Grip® handles, convenient integrated step-up assist, 27 pulley positions and a variety of accessory storage locations. A dedicated suspension trainer attachment hook allows for even more exercise options with suspension straps and bands.
- Five pull-up/ chin-up grip options including patented Flip N Grip® handles and rock grips
- Integrated step-up assist for easy access to pull-up grips
- Suspension trainer attachment for TRX and suspension trainer exercises
- 27 pulley positions placed at 2.5” increments
- Comes standard with 2 (two) 200 lb Silent Steel® weight stacks
- Weight stacks provide a 2:1 ratio (50% resistance)
- Steel weight shields surround sides and back of weight stacks
- Integrated accessory racks with water bottle and tablet holder
- Accessory shelf
- Two exercise placards with upper and lower body workouts
- Space-efficient corner design
- Two strap handles
- Padded ankle strap
- Curl bar
- Long bar
- Long assist strap
Hoist HD 3000 Commercial Functional Trainer Specifications:
||Integrated accessory rack for convenient storage of accessories.
||Adjustable strap handles for varying user sizes (1 pair).
||Integrated adjuster system provides smooth and easy one-handed adjustments.
||Dual pulleys for bilateral and unilateral exercises.
||Instructional exercise placards illustrate proper use.
|Multiplayer / Gaming Mode
||Dual graduated Silent Steel weight stacks, totalling 200 lbs. each.
||L x W x H- 51.1" x 71.6" x 91.7"
||Lifetime. Warranty for the lifetime of the product and applies to defects from the manufacturer only.
||5 Years. Applies to defects from the manufacturer only.
|Paint, Cables & Upholstery
||1 Year. Applies to defects from the manufacturer only.