StairMaster HIIT UB Upper Body Ergometer
SIT. STAND. SWEAT.
When it comes to discipline and perseverance, few workouts will challenge you more than those on the Upper Body Ergometer. Whether used in a rehabilitation setting or high-performance fitness center, the AirFit UBTM 's adjustable tower, convertible crank arms and comfortable grips let you tailor the workout with the right range of motion for your shoulders, back, wrists, and elbows. An optional ramp and removable bench allow wheelchair access and meets ADA criteria.
- Low-maintenance twin belt transmission keeps it quiet and ultra-smooth
- Fan based system features low start-up resistance, with high output at top end
- Fully adjustable crank arm features opposing motion, dual motion and single arm neutral
- Ergonomic grips provide ideal wrist positions for upper body training
- Adjustable tower accommodates wide variety of workouts and user sizes
- Integrated bench of seated workouts can be removed to accommodate standing or wheelchair workouts
- Bright user-friendly LED display with key metrics
StairMaster AirFit UB Upper Body Ergometer Specifications:
||Allow for wheelchair access and meets ADA criteria
||Time, RPM, HR, Watts, METs, Calories, Distance
||Bright user-friendly led display with key metrics, Requires AA batteries
||Steel, Hammertone Black Color
||70" L x 36.2" W x 72.5" H - 320 lbs.
||Frame - 15 years, Parts - 3 Years, Labor - 1 Year