Total Gym Elevate Press
The ELEVATE Press is a commercial shoulder press machine that introduces an entirely new way to do a shoulder press. The ELEVATE Press places users in an inverted position, unloading the lower back and reducing spinal compression. Seven adjustable levels allow users to select a percentage of their own bodyweight as resistance, while the unique closed chain design reduces shoulder impingement that users typically feel using traditional shoulder press gym equipment and stabilizes the shoulder girdle for safe and effective upper body strengthening. Users are also provided with a mechanism for performing a decline push-up.
The ELEVATE Press takes the traditional shoulder press and inverts it, providing the unique benefits of inversion while still engaging all the muscles of the upper body to efficiently and effectively enhance muscle definition and improve overall strength.
Using a percentage of a person’s own bodyweight , the Press Trainer is the only closed-chain shoulder press machine that allows for plyometric movements.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Designed for intuitive use and success in performing press up
- Strengthens all the muscles of the upper body
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pulling as little as 15 percent of their own bodyweight up to 50 percent.
- Allows for plyometric movements.
- Ability to progress a decline push-up
- Inverted position stabilizes shoulder girdle and reduces spinal compression and shoulder impingement.
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and increased athleticism
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Offers multiple hand grip positions
- Restricted range of motion
- Train using only bodyweight
- Joint friendly, non-compressive
- Reliable tool for assessing upper body strength
- Adjustable incline design allows for partial bodyweight shoulder press and decline push-ups.
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pressing as little as 15 percent of their own bodyweight up to 50 percent.
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Instructional placard provides easy directions for use and includes link to exercise library with additional and advanced exercise options.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 33 in [84 cm]
- In Use: Size: 66" x 39" x 41" [L/W/H] (1.7m x 1.0m 1.0m)
- Floor Space (area): 14 Square Feet [1.4 Square Meter]
- Maximum user weight capacity: 400 lbs [181 Kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Unit Weight: 116 lbs [53 Kg]
- Glideboard: Synthetic Rubber
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
- Commercial Warranty:
- Frame – 5 years
- Moving Parts (rollers) – 1 year
- Upholstery – 90 days
- Warranties outside the US may vary. Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
- Shipping weight: 128 lbs
- Shipping Size: 69" x 19" x 14"
Why would my members like this machine?
The ELEVATE Press™ is an ideal tool that helps users perform a traditional shoulder press. By inverting the exercises, all muscles of the upper body are engaged but the user is only pulling between 15 - 50% of bodyweight, dependent on the incline, making the exercise accessible to those who could not previously engage in this activity.
How many adjustable levels are there?
The ELEVATE Press™ has seven levels of incline which can be raised or lowered to accommodate any fitness levels.
How much floor space do I need?
You will need an area of 14 square feet (1.4 square meters).
What is the user weight capacity?
The maximum user weight capacity of the ELEVATE Press™ is 400lbs (180 kg).
Total Gym Elevate Press Specifications:
|Glideboard Range of Motion||33 in [84 cm]|
|Weight Capacity||Maximum user weight capacity of 400lbs [180 kg]|
|Floor Space (area)||14 Square Feet [1.4 Square Meter]|
|In Use Size||66" x 39" x 41" [L/W/H] (1.7m x 1.0m 1.0m)|
|Unit Weight||116 lbs [53 Kg]|
|Freight Weight||138 lbs|
|Freight Dimensions||69" x 19" x 14"|
|Frame & Rail Construction||Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails|
|Rollers||Sealed precision ball bearings|
|Commercial Warranty||Frame- 5 years|
|Moving Parts (rollers)||1 year|