Total Gym Elevate Pull-Up
The ELEVATE Pull-Up is built on an adjustable incline allowing users to select a percentage of their own bodyweight to pull. With seven incline levels to select from, this unique station rivals most lat machines by allowing users to lift anywhere from 35 percent to 65 percent of their own bodyweight.The incline design also permits anyone to do a plyometric or one-arm pull-up and engages all the muscles of the upper body to efficiently and effectively enhance muscle definition and improve overall strength.
Unlike back machines and lat machines, which focus on a particular muscle or muscle group, the ELEVATE Pull-Up engages all the muscles of the upper body to efficiently and effectively enhance muscle definition and improve overall strength.
Using a percentage of a person’s own bodyweight rather than counterbalance assistance, the ELEVATE Pull-Up is the only assisted pull up machine that allows for plyometric movements.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Designed to successfully allow anyone to perform pull up using their own bodyweight
- Strengthens all the muscles of the upper body
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pulling as little as 30 percent of their own bodyweight up to 60 percent.
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and increased athleticism
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels
- Allows for plyometric movements
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Facilitates a proper pull up with assistance
- Offers four basic hand grip positions
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Restricted range of motion
- Train functionally, using only bodyweight
- Joint friendly, non-compressive
- Reliable tool for assessing upper body strength
- Progress users to full body weight pull ups
- Adjustable incline design allows for partial bodyweight pull-ups.
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from lifting as little as 35 percent of their own bodyweight up to 65 percent.
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Instructional placard provides easy directions and includes link to exercise library with additional and advanced exercise options.
Total Gym Elevate Pull-Up Specifications:
|Glideboard Range of Motion
||33 inches [840 mm]
||Maximum user weight capacity of 400lbs [180 kg]
|Floor Space (area)
||16 Square Feet [1.5 Square Meter]
|| 74" x 26" x 12"
||75” x 26” x 14” (L/W/H) [1.9 m x .66 m x .36 m]
|| 70” x 45” x44” [L/W/H] (1.8m x 1.1m 1.1m)
|Frame & Rail Construction
||Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
||Synthetic leather covered foam
|| Frame- 5 years
|Moving Parts (rollers)