Total Gym ELEVATE Row Adjustable (Non-Folding)
The only rower on the market on an incline, the ELEVATE Row ADJ features seven levels of adjustable bodyweight resistance and produces a full body workout, integrating a strength component into a traditional cardio machine.
Simple and fun to use, the ELEVATE Row ADJ targets all the muscles groups simultaneously and enables a smooth consistent load through the entire range of motion, due to loaded concentric and eccentric phases of the exercise.
Designed for multi-planar movement including exercises such as biceps curls and an alternating side-to-side row, rowing is fun to use and user friendly, accommodating all fitness levels.
Note: If you are looking for a fold-away version, you will need to purchase the ELEVATE Row.
The ELEVATE Row ADJ helps enhance basic core stability and strengthens basic muscle groups. The Row's versatility makes it ideal as part of a self-serve circuit on the gym floor, for small group training, on the cardio deck and as part of boot camp high intensity interval training.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Low level strength component with a cardio workout.
- Seven levels of resistance of rowing at an incline coupled with two independent moving platforms produces a workout that engages all muscle groups simultaneously achieving a quicker, more effective workout.
- Low compression on the joints, especially the lower spine.
- Full leg and shoulder strengthening.
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
- The resistance incline can be raised or lowered to adapt to all needs.
- Designed to adapt to all body sizes.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints.
- Platform provides option for single foot positions.
- Provides both concentric and eccentric loading.
- Trains prime stabilizers & proprioception.
- Multiple exercises and variations.
- Joint friendly, non-compressive.
Total Gym ELEVATE Row Specifications:
|Glideboard Range of Motion||31 inches [0.79 m]|
|Weight Capacity||Maximum user weight capacity of 400lbs [180 kg]|
|Levels of resistance||7|
|Dimensions in Use||98” x 23.5” x 30” (L/W/H) [2.5 m x .6 m x .8 m]|
|Unit Weight||98lbs [44.5 kg]|
|Freight Weight||120lbs [55 kg]|
|Freight Dimensions||75” x 26” x 14” (L/W/H) [1.9 m x .66 m x .36 m]|
|Floor Space (area)||12 square feet [1.1 square meters]|
|Construction||Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails|
|Clearance||Keep side areas clear 1.96’ or 0.6m minimum|
|Commercial Warranty||Frame- 5 years|
|Moving Parts (rollers)||1 year|