StairMaster FreeClimber with 15" OpenHub™ Embedded Touchscreen
DECADES AT THE TOP AND WE'RE STILL CLIMBING
Decades after pioneering the toughest workout in the gym, our machines are still the ones members choose to push themselves to the limit. The 8 series FreeClimber™ builds on our 30-year reputation of performance and comfort to offer the most innovative climber experience in the gym. The FreeClimber™ step design includes added cushion and independent pedal geometry, with four-bar linkage to create a fluid, natural stepping motion. With three smart OpenHub™ console options that offer solutions for all of your entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management needs. It’s the combination of quality and innovation that provides users with the machines that make hearts pound, lungs burn and keep members coming back to the workouts they love to hate.
- Choose between 10″, 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- 10 programs – Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Custom Intervals, Random Intervals, Heart Rate Intervals, Calorie Goal, Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Hot bar with stop button, Heart Rate, and level control
- Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Patented independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a comfortable, biomechanically correct movement
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- Multiple cup and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Electrical requirements: LCD is self-generating; touch screen and PVS options require 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame
- Step range 1” to 14” (2.5 cm to 36 cm)
- Step rate: 26-174 steps per minute
W: 27 IN (69CM)
L: 43 IN (110CM)
H: 68 IN (173CM)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 187 LBS (85 KG)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 249 LBS (113 KG)
STAIRMASTER 15 INCH EMBEDDED TOUCHSCREEN - OpenHub 18" Touchscreen
The 15″ embedded touchscreen display adds a premium look and experience to the already-great StairMaster cardio line. With standard features like HDMI streaming, Bluetooth connectivity and TV tuner options, this is a display that has something for every user.
- Global TV tuner options
- Set Top Box Ready display option works with any A/V set up that uses a Set Top Box for each piece of equipment, such as IPTV and Satellite
- Bluetooth connection for user workout data tracking
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming from personal device (with HDMI cable, not included)+D8
- Multiple program options
- StairMaster 20 HIIT Program designed by World Record Holder, Olympic Trials Qualifier and Master Trainer, Sonja Friend-Uhl
- RunTV provides access to a curated collection of virtual environments, fitness videos, feature films and more
- Pre-wired for ECOFIT asset management solution
- EGYM Compatible
- Networked product provides access to web-based Apps for in-workout entertainment. Current list of available Apps: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Reddit, ESPN, ESPN+, CNN, BBC, NEWSY, The Weather Channel, iHeartRadio, Pandora, Youku, Tencent, iQiyi, Weibo, Sina News, NBA. Display also offers ability within maintenance mode to add one additional App of your choosing.
OPENHUB™ FAMILY OF CARDIO CONSOLES
When we set out to design our new console, our philosophy was simple: provide a flexible platform that connects expert partners to provide solutions for every customer for today and into the future. Introducing the new OpenHub family of Cardio Consoles. OpenHub™ is a smart, affordable, configurable solution available on Star Trac and StairMaster cardio equipment. The best part is, you add (and pay for) only what you want, when you want. The future of club connectivity is here. The future is OpenHub.
BLUETOOTH DEVICE PAIRING
1. Download and open the Gym Trakr app.
2. Once on the main app screen, press the Bluetooth connection button on the OpenHub console located in the upper right corner of the console
3. Once pressed, the Gym Trakr app will automatically display a pop up message asking if you want to connect to the OpenHub Console. It will include a unique ID code that also shows on the console screen to ensure you pair the proper device. Once paired, simply start the workout on the machine and the app will automatically start to track your workout.
NFC DEVICE PAIRING
OpenHub consoles marked with this icon have the capability to connect using Near Field Communication (NFC) with Apple Watch (must be running WatchOS 4.2 or later and have option Detect Gym Equipment set to On in Watch settings for Workout App).
To connect, hold the Apple Watch near the icon on the console (this is where the NFC reader is located). When the display and Apple Watch detect each other, the Bluetooth button on the display will flash and then turn solid blue, and Apple Watch will ask user to confirm connection with the display.
Once connection is confirmed by user, it will finalize and data will begin to pass between console and Apple Watch. It is possible to make this connection either before the workout begins (recommended), or at any time during an active workout.
At the end of workout, the connection will be terminated.
Note: When Apple Watch is connected, the Calories window on the console will display the watch-calculated values for both Total Calories and Active Calories
SAMSUNG GALAXY WATCH
Pairing with Samsung Galaxy Watch: OpenHub consoles marked with the Samsung icon also have the capability to connect with Samsung Galaxy Watch (must be running software 4.8 or later and have option Detect Gym Equipment set to On).
To connect: Hold the watch near the icon on the console (this is where the NFC reader is located). When the display and watch detect each other, the Bluetooth button on the display will flash and then turn solid blue, and watch will ask user to confirm connection with the display.
Once connection is confirmed by user, it will finalize and data will begin to pass between console and watch. It is possible to make this connection with before the workout begins (recommended), or at any time during an active workout. At the end of workout, the connection with be terminated.
StairMaster FreeClimber with 15" Touchscreen Specifications:
|Dimensions||43" L x 27" W x 68" H|
|Max. User Weight||350 lbs.|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Workout data tracking|
|USB Charging Port||Yes|
|Multiple Program Options||Yes|
|Console Material||VA glass|
|10 Programs||Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Custom Intervals, Random Intervals, Heart Rate Intervals, Calorie Goal, Heart Rate Zone Trainer|
|Electronically Controlled Alternator||With chain drive precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones|
|Pedals||Patented, independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a safe, biomechanically correct movement|
|Entertainment||15" display with HDMI streaming and TV tuner options available. HDMI streaming from personal device (with HDMI cable, not included)|
|Parts and Electronics||3 Years|