True Fitness Fuse-1400 Abdominal
Easy entry and exit design allows for pelvic stabilization and enhanced isolation of the abdominal region.
• Five position seat uses four-bar linkage with gas cylinder assist
• Four position adjustable roller pad with dual hand grips allows users to determine range of motion
• Contoured lumbar pad encourages pelvic stabilization and abdominal isolation
• Low seat frame and open design
• Footprint 46" x 35" x 63" (117 cm x 89 cm x 160 cm)
• Machine Weight 413 lbs / 187 kg; 493 lbs / 223 kg (Based on Weight Stack Option)
• Weight Stack Options 170 lbs / 77 kg; 250 lbs / 113 kg
• Powder coat finish available in charcoal with custom color options.
• Upholstery available in a wide range of colors.
• Contact your sales representative for more information.
• Height Adjustment Guide
• Step-by-step exercise chart with easy to follow user instructions
• 4-Bar Linkage Seat Adjustments with gas cylinder assist
• Accessory Tray with Cup Holder
• Integrated Towel Holder
TRUE FITNESS FUSE-1400 ABDOMINAL SPECIFICATIONS & WARRANTY
|Dimensions L X W X H:||46” x 35” x 63” / 117 cm x 89 cm x 160 cm|
|Weight Stack Options||170 lbs / 77 kg
250 lbs / 113 kg
|Machine Weight||413 lbs / 187 kg
493 lbs / 223 kg
|10 Years||Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings|
|5 Years||Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight Plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings|
|1 Year||Labor, Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty|
|90 Days||Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips|