See Specifications & Warranty
True Fitness PS100 Bike
The TRUE PS100 recumbent bike is built on a custom-designed, racetrack-inspired steel frame that is a perfect complement to any exercise facility, especially when combined with other cardio pieces in the PS series. TRUE® uses the most durable materials available in this class to ensure that the PS100 will look good for the long haul. Six pre-programmed workouts provide a variety of training options for users with a wide range of abilities and goals. Plus, the reclining seatback allows infinite adjustment to fit multiple body types and comfort angles.
- Dual Stage Drive System
- Reclining Back Seat
- 1-Piece Crank System
- 43 Resistance Levels
- Ergonomic Seat with 25 Positions
Pre-programmed workouts including manual, quick start, random, cardio, fat burn and hills provide a variety of training options for users with a wide range of abilities and goals. Programming on the fly allows users to adjust workout settings while using the bike.
Adjustable, Reclining Seat
The TRUE PS100 recumbent bike features a multi-setting, adjustable seat that optimizes range of motion while minimizing pressure on soft tissues. The reclining seat back allows infinite adjustment to fit multiple body types and comfort angles.
Built to Last
TRUE’s PS100 offers one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry. At TRUE we stand behind our products, so you can enjoy years of worry-free service.
- Featuring a small footprint for maximizing your fitness facility space
- Self-Generating Power
- User-friendly LED console display
- Polar® Compatible Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring
- Ergonomic Seat with 25 position settings
Heart Rate Control
- The PS100 is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a Polar® wireless telemetry system to assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing workout results.
- One touch HRC Cruise Control is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
|Dual Stage Drive System with Poly-V Belts
|1-Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings
|Hybrid Self-Generating Brake
|Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
|Dual Sided and Weighted with Integrated Ratcheting Strap
|Ergonomic Seat with 25 Position Settings and Infinite Reclining Positions
|Multi-Position with Moisture Resistant Sleeves
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring
|Water Bottle Holder
|Reinforced Walk-through Design
|65" L x 30" W x 51" H (169 cm x 65 cm x 129.4 cm)
|155 lbs / 70 kg
|210 lbs / 96 kg
|Maximum User Weight
|350 lbs / 159 kg
|2 Front Transport Wheels