- CLASSIC LOOK: Beautiful wooden legs give this family game table a classic look unlike all others.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Be assured of professional quality for this indoor ping pong table.
- 7/8 INCH THICK TOP: Enjoy true bounces for consistent play in clubs, institutions, & home game rooms.
- FOLDAWAY: Easily fold and roll this game table by yourself. Playback feature for solo practice.
- FREE PROFESSIONAL NET: Tournament-approved Butterfly National League ping pong net set included.
The Butterfly Nippon 22 Rollaway Table Tennis Table is a top-quality, fold-and-roll table suitable for unsanctioned play at clubs, schools, home game rooms, and recreation centers wanting a ping pong table built to last. Feel assured of lasting value backed by its industry leading 5-year warranty. Be the envy of your neighbors with its beautiful 2-inch square wooden legs that give this table a unique and classic look unlike all others. Get true bounces due to its 1" Perfect Grip top that is scratch proof and protected by a hard PVC band and strong 2-inch steel rim. Its built-like-a-tank frame with wide stance is an easy fold and roll system with large, sturdy wheels (5-inch ball bearing casters) for stability and easy movement. Practice by yourself using its playback feature. Imagine all the hours of fun, friendly competition, and enjoyment this outstanding table will provide your family. Includes a professional, tournament-approved net and post set. Folded, it’s 60" wide x 70" high x 30" deep; unfolded, it's a regulation 9' long x 5' wide x 30" high.
Hikosuke Tamasu founded Tamasu Co., Ltd. in Yanai City, Japan in 1950. A renowned international player for Japan, Tamasu fulfilled his dream when he made his hobby his profession. At that time, he could not imagine Butterfly would become the leading brand worldwide. Creativity, durability, and profound technical knowledge meant success. Over and over again he looked for new possibilities to optimize techniques using innovative playing materials. Tamasu realized each player has different strengths and weaknesses. By offering individualized equipment, Tamasu wanted to help players emphasize their unique style. Since 1983, Butterfly has a training and research center in Tokyo where highly qualified scientists cooperate with world class players and coaches to develop equipment technology. Butterfly rubbers and blades are used by more than half of the participants at World and European Championships. SPECIFICATIONS
Table FactsAssembly InstructionsParts List
- Top Thickness: 7/8" Wood
- Rail/Rim: 2" x 3/4" Steel Rails
- Legs: 2" Square Wood
- Wheels: 5" Locking Rubber Wheels
- Weight: 265lbs
- Safety Feature: Release Lock
- Net:National League
- ITTF Approved: No
- Playback Position: Yes
- Adjustable Feet: No
- Accessory Holder/Hassle Free Net: No
- Warranty: 5 Years