Cybex Sparc - Strength Power Accelerated Resistance Cardio
Lose fat. Build muscle. Gain strength. Increase metabolism. Improve power. SPARC does it all, more safely, because it’s biomechanically refined – providing exceptional results with low stress. SPARC’s intuitive “get on and go” design invites all users to simply choose incline and intensity levels, then reach their fitness goals in record time. This is HIIT evolved.
Amp Up Your Training Zones & Group Classes.
Supercharge your functional, suspension and other training zones. Electrify your boot camp, cross training and other small group classes.
High Performance Exercise. Low Stress. No Impact.
SPARC is biomechanically engineered to be gentler on joints, encouraging your members to work harder by minimizing their perceived exertion.
Get On and Go.
With its intuitive settings and design, SPARC is exceptionally simple. Simple to adjust. Simple to use. Simply amazing.
2 MODES OF OPERATION
- Circuit Mode - Single, quick high-power movement lasting typically less than one minute.
- Interval Mode - Longer duration workout that has user-defined high intensity and rests.
UNIQUELY DESIGNED TO REDUCE STRAIN ON KNEES
Following on the research performed by our fitness and kinesiology experts at the Cybex Research Institute on the Arc Trainer, SPARC was designed with our patented arcuate motion, research-proven to be less strenuous on your knees.
ADDITIONAL RESISTANCE MECHANISM OFFERS RESISTANCE AT SLOWER STRIDES
EASY TO USE CONSOLE
SPARC's easy to use console lets your members get on and get off quickly and confidently - no more fumbling through functions. This is crucial in HIIT.
Amp up your training zones & group classes: Supercharge your functional, suspension and other training zones. Electrify your boot camp, cross training and other small group classes.
• High-interest in HIIT: According to ACSM’s worldwide survey of fitness trends for 2015, HIIT is a top trend among members.
• High performance, low stress, no impact: SPARC’s patented arcuate motion is biomechanically engineered to be gentler on knee joints, encouraging users to work harder by minimizing their perceived exertion.
• Powerful running at athletic speeds: SPARC differentiates itself from other resisted cardio machines with sprint-like mechanics in a non-impact environment.
Get on and go. Intuitive settings and design make SPARC exceptionally simple. Simple to adjust. Simple to use.
• Manually controlled incline offers three positions to change the emphasis on different muscle groups.
• Multiple hand positions to accommodate different sizes and generate optimal power.
• Additional resistance mechanism offers increased intensity levels.
• 2 modes of operation: Circuit Mode – Single, quick, high-power movement lasting typically less than one minute. Interval Mode – Longer duration workout that has user-defined high intensity and rests. Manually controlled incline set at 3 positions.
Assembled Length : 71" (180 cm)
Assembled Width : 34.7" (88 cm)
Assembled Height : 60.6" (154 cm)
Weight of Product : 285 lb (129 kg)
Shipping Weight : 350 lb (158 kg)
Incline Levels : 0, 6, 12% grade
Resistance Levels : 1-10 levels of brake resistance
Resistance Range : Fan 0-1000 watts
Resistance Level (ECB) adds additional 0-400 watts
Braking System : Brushless Eddy current brake, speed independent
Stride Length : 24" (61 cm) fixed length
Workouts : Circuit and Interval
Display Screen : LCD - Liquid Crystal Display
Languages : 9 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Danish, Chinese, Dutch)
Console Features :
Graphic Display: Brake resistance level meter
Numeric Display: meters/km, seconds (countdown), SPM (strides per minute), time, total time, watts
Frame Colors : Two options:
Maximum User Weight : 400 lb (180 kg)
Power Supply : Two D-Cell 1.5v Alkaline batteries
Cybex Sparc Specifications
|Dimensions||71˝ × 34.7˝ × 60.6˝ (180 cm × 88 cm × 154 cm)|
|Resistance Range||Fan 0-1000 Watts. Resistance Lever (ECB) adds additional 0-400 Watts|
|Resistance Levels||1-10 levels of brake resistance|
|Incline Levels||0%, 6% and 12%|
|Stride Length||24˝ (61 cm)|
|Max User Weight||400 lbs (182 kg)|
|Power||Two D-Cell 1.5 v Alkaline batteries|
|Display||Graphic display of brake resistance level meter; Numeric display of meters/km, seconds, strides per minute, time, total time and watts|
|Compliance||ETL listed to UL1647, ASTM, EN 957, and CSA; FCC Class B; CE Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives|
|Color||Standard color options of Graphite Black or Quartz White, both with red footplate arms (as seen above).|
|Commercial Warranty||Parts - 3 Years, Labor - 1 Year, Frame - 10 Years|