First Degree Viking Pro XL Brown
American Ash Wood Rails Brown
Light Commercial / Gym Use
An extra-large patented twin tank is the driving force behind the powerful Viking Pro XL indoor rower, offering a colossal 65% greater resistance than standard FDF horizontal models. Unprecedented Fluid Force technology ensures no dead spots throughout the entire stroke, allowing users to engage in a more vigorous workout and feel like they’re powering through open water.
Complete with advanced console abilities, Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, so users spend less time programming console data and more time smashing personal bests. Track and record individual and club performance with Viking Pro V’s XL smart device connectivity, compatible with FDF’s social app.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Resistance: 10 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle.
- Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Length: 2130mm (84”), Width: 540mm (22”)
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
First Degree Viking Pro XL Brown Specifications
|Applied fluid resistance technology:
||Water – nature’s perfect resistance
||10 levels of adjustable resistance
||Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands
|Built-in transit wheels:
||Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22”
|No dead spots:
||Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system
||Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception
|Durable belt drive:
||Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last
||Length: 2130mm (84”), Width: 540mm (22”)
|Maximum user weight: