First Degree Laguna AR Rower
Commercial Grade Designed for Health Clubs use
The commercial grade S6 Series Laguna Edition AR (Adjustable Resistance) Fluid Rower by First Degree Fitness is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components – ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability. With its patented Fluid Technology, First Degree Fitness has incorporated the truest emulation of sensation, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing captured in the private setting of your own home. With its robust and durable construction, the S6 Series Laguna Edition AR Fluid Rower inspires confidence and challenges even the fittest of rowers and its unique Direct Drive design ensures that all you feel, hear, and see is water churning through the high density and resilient tank. This full commercial model is instantly adaptable to each individual and allows the user to control and adjust the 16 levels of variable fluid resistance from “Feather light” to “Olympic sprint” delivering a silky-smooth resistance to the user’s effort and instantaneous response to input with no “flat sport”. With water resistance being the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing, the S6 Series Laguna Edition AR Fluid Rower provides a smooth and consistent sensation throughout the range of motion of the exercise experience. The S6 Series Laguna Edition AR features an advanced computer monitor providing the rower with measurable performance output. With the updated USB connectivity and your computer, you have the ability to record your workout sessions, connect with the internet for online racing, and access the web-based logging and ranking system. The S6 Series Laguna Edition AR provides an ergonomically designed seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness, an upgraded foot board with advanced heel support, and an innovative soft grip handle to eliminate stress on the hands and wrist during the comfortable, but physical workout. The upgraded tank density and seals add to the product’s overall strength and endurance capabilities for convenient indoor use. Let the new S6 Series Laguna Edition AR Fluid Rower take you to the next level of rowing.
- 16 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending) Monitor.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
- The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Optional Back Support Handle – Dyneema® cable- no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
- Tough hardened dual anodized aluminum seat rails.
- Stands on end for compact storage
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
- 1090 x 580 x 420mm (42.91 x 22.83 x 16.53″)
- Net Weight 50.0kg (110.2lb)
- Gross Weight 60.0kg (132.3lb)
- Cubic Meters 0.2656 (9.38 cubic feet)
- 1290 x 125 x 95mm (50.78x 4.92 x 3.74″)
- Net Weight 4.8kg (10.6lb)
- Gross Weight 5.1kg (11.2lb)
- Cubic Meters 0.0152(0.54 cubic feet)
First Degree Laguna AR Rower Specifications:
|Stands on end for compact storage||Yes|
|Maximum user weight:||150kg (330lbs)|
|Dimensions:||1090 x 580 x 420mm (42.91 x 22.83 x 16.53″)|
|Nett Weight:||50.0kg (110.2lb)|
|Gross Weight:||60.0kg (132.3lb)|
|Cubic Metres:||0.2656 (9.38 cubic feet)|
|Dimensions:||1290 x 125 x 95mm (50.78x 4.92 x 3.74″)|
|Nett Weight:||4.8kg (10.6lb)|
|Gross Weight||5.1kg (11.2lb)|
|Cubic Metres||0.0152(0.54 cubic feet)|