M5i STRIDER ELLIPTICAL MACHINE
The M5i Strider is an Elliptical Trainer designed specifically for the Indoor Walking Classes that started in Europe and have now become one of the fastest rising trends in the fitness industry today. Combining the popularity of Elliptical Training with the success of group exercise, the M5i Striding Program is fun and effective fitness for everyone. The compact design of the M5i makes it a great alternative to the larger Ellipticals typically found in the cardio area of clubs, especially when space is a factor. Its elegant, compact, quiet design, and commercial quality will provide the home buyer a lifetime of exercise.
LOW IMPACT. EASY TO USE. PORTABLE.
THE NEXT STEP IN CARDIO TRAINING
Take your cardio training to the next level with the Keiser M5i Strider Elliptical. Designed for all ages and fitness levels, the M5i offers heart-pumping, low-impact, cardio workouts that can be done in your health club, studio or anywhere in your home. With a wide array of resistance levels and Bluetooth® connectivity to all Keiser apps, the workout options are endless.
- Standing, whole-body workout to promote better posture and more efficient exercise
- Simple, easy-to-use display
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology for a connected group fitness experience
- Magnetic-resistance technology for greater repeatability and reduced wear
- Smooth, quiet mechanics
- Shorter stride-length to allow for greater elevation
- Dual placement stationary handles
- Infinite Resistance Adjustments
- Accessories tray, media holder, water bottle holder and stretch pads
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Dual Placement Stationary Handles and Padded Moving Handlebars
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Adjustable Height
- Intuitive, simple to read console displaying Cadence, Power, Kcals, Heart Rate, Ride Time, Odometer, Trip Distance, and Gear, all on one screen
- Keiser Integrated Technology using Bluetooth connectivity to record and track progress using our M Series apps
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Media Tray, Loose Items Tray, Water Bottle Holder, Stretch Pads
- 66” / 1677 mm
- 23” / 584 mm
- 51” / 1296 mm
- 127 lbs / 58 kg
DESIGNED & ASSEMBLED IN THE USA
Your indoor cycling workouts can now take on all new terrain. The M Series Converter with Bluetooth® Smart wireless technology enables in-home riders to connect to the road virtually with cycling apps previously unavailable to indoor cycling bikes. Programming includes workout plans and road courses that mimic the intensity of outdoor riding.
Maximize the Bluetooth potential of your new M3i with the new M Series Converter! This device converts the Bluetooth Smart signal of our M3i into the Power Profile used by apps normally reserved for indoor trainers. You'll have access to the most popular apps for indoor cyclists like Zwift, The Sufferfest, BKOOL and many others.
The M Series Converter connects Keiser’s M3i and M5i Bluetooth Smart technology into standard Power Profile data for use with apps designed for indoor trainers. This provides additional multi-level applications and exercise programs that mimic the feel and intensity of road cycling.
The converter itself is a small device the size of a Polar H7 heart rate monitor. It attaches to the backside of the media holder and runs on a coin cell battery. The battery lasts approximately 3 months.
HOW IT WORKS
The converter turns on when it detects any motion on the bike. It will start scanning for bikes and pair with the first bike it finds. So when you insert the batteries for the first time, make sure you’re ready to ride. Once paired, it will maintain the connection to that bike until you’re done exercising and the bike’s computer shuts off.
To start the device again, double tap the device. It will automatically search and connect to the bike it was first paired with. To pair the device with another bike, simply open the device and pull out the batteries to reset the connection. Proceed with starting the pairing process again with the new bike.
Keiser M Series Converter works with M3i Bike and M5i Strider (Bike sold separately)
ENHANCING YOUR M SERIES CONVERTER EXPERIENCE
The Keiser M Series Converter Updater app expands capabilities through wireless updates. Simply follow the in-app instructions to update your M Series Converter with the latest firmware, improving battery life and enhancing stability.
THE M SERIES CONVERTER COMES WITH
- 2 pieces of hook and loop adhesive tapes
- Display Sticker
Keiser M5i Strider Specifications:
|Flywheel||Light Weight Aluminum Flywheel|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Lose Items Tray||Yes|
|Height Adjustment||Simple height adjustment pull-pin, so users can get on and go|
|Handles||Dual Placement Padded Stationary Handles make it easy to ﬁnd the perfect workout position|
|Belt||Anti-Slip Belt (Requires No Adjustment)|
|Resistance||Magnetic - No Maintenance - Infinite Adjustments|
|Shifter||Smooth Resistance Shifter with 24 Levels of Resistance|
|Bluetooth Wireless Technology Computer||Yes, Intuitive M Series Computer|
|Display||RPM, Power Output in Watts (currently generating), Heart Rate (Polar Compatible), Striding Time, Gear (1-24 Gears), Odometer, Trip Distance|