MERRITHEW SPX MAX Reformer with Deluxe Bundle Package
SPX® Max Pilates Reformers
Weighing in at only 128 lbs. (58 kg), the SPX Max series is the most cost-effective line of professional Reformers
The SPX Max shares the same features and innovations as V2 Max™ Reformers, but is built lower to the ground with a narrower 22 in (56 cm) frame to accommodate multi-use facilities. SPX Max Reformers are the perfect choice for studios where space is at a premium (multiple units can be stacked away when not in use), but professional quality and performance is still required.
If you are looking for a value-priced Pilates Reformer with full commercial features, look no further. Lightweight and stackable, the SPX® Max Reformer Bundle is also a great option for facilities with limited space or multi-purpose exercise rooms and home users. Stackable and easily stored, the SPX Max Reformer Bundle offers a full complement of Reformer accessories to expand programming options. Generate additional revenue with group classes on the SPX Max!
Includes the Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender and Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $more – a value of over $ .
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery color choices. Specify your selection in the comments box upon checkout
- Owner’s manual
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Pilates Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulleybars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- Upgradeable – add a SPX® Max Plus™ Vertical Frame for Cadillac functionality
- Optional Mat Converter allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required
|Width||26.5 in||68 cm|
|Length||97 in||247 cm|
|Weight||128 lbs||58 kg|
|Width||22 in||56 cm|
|Length||38.5 in||98 cm|
|Height from floor||9 in||23 cm|
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Manufactured in: Canada
Extended length upgrades to 103 in (262 cm) are available for an additional cost. Suitable for clients taller than 6 ft 4 in (193 cm) or those with longer torsos.
Bring the studio experience home
The latest Pilates, mindful movement and fitness workouts and training from the Leaders in Mindful Movement™.
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
The ultimate Pilates Reformer experience
Built with integrity, crafted with pride
For over 30 years, we’ve designed and built best-in-class Pilates Reformers that are synonymous with the highest quality and finest manufacturing materials in the industry. Our versatile and durable machines are built to last, that’s why they’re The Professional’s Choice™.
We’ve designed every detail, so you get the most out of your workouts
Professional and Rehab Reformer models come equipped with our patented Retractable Rope System and self-locking cleats that allow for quick, easy and precise rope adjustments to ensure an appropriate range of motion for all exercisers. At Home SPX® models include the Traditional Rope System which is ideal for a single-user setting where regular adjustments aren’t needed.
The High-Precision Gearbar is available on select Reformer packages, but may also be added as an upgrade at the time of purchase. With six gearbar positions, the added settings provide precision and superior ergonomics when setting initial tension, or altering the tension for exercisers. The Traditional Gearbar is standard on Professional Reformers and is the only option available for At Home Reformers. It slides completely into one of three gearbar slots and securely holds the Reformer springs when in use.
Merrithew springs are extremely durable and custom-crafted using the highest quality materials. All springs are nickel-plated, heat-treated and attach firmly to the Reformer carriage, each with a unique spring ball that allows for secure attachment to the gearbar. Professional Reformers come with the High Precision Springs Package and At Home models come with the Traditional Springs Package. Springs must be replaced every two years to ensure safety, optimal performance and warranty coverage.
The MERRITHEW SPX MAX Reformer Features:
|Transport||Easy-Roll Wheels make it a breeze to move or re-position|
|Versatile||Three position headrest and enhanced adjustable four-position Foot-bar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion. Perfect for beginners to elite athletes, accommodates different ability levels and body shapes and sizes|
|Variable Resistance||Equipped with four 100% tension & one 50% tension Reformer springs offering variable resistance springs secure quickly and safely and new spring covers create a quieter exercise experience. Removable shoulder rests, soft Reformer loops & ropes, secure spring housing system 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions|
|Adjustable||Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily. Springs secure quickly and safely|
|Comfort||Extra thick foam cushioning on Reformer and Platform Extender with double stitching|
|Stackable||When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame. Reinforced pulleybars detach and store for stacking without disengaging ropes.|
|Challenging||New rubber feet provide improved traction for Jumpboard and Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder exercises (items sold separately)|
|Exercise Variety||The Padded Platform Extender extends the wooden standing platform to accommodate standing exercises. Perform over 250 full-body, multi-dimensional Pilates exercises|
|Results||Spring resistance helps build core strength and develop longer, leaner muscles without bulk|
The MERRITHEW SPX MAX Reformer Specifications:
|Height from Floor||10 in.|
*Comes 90% Assembled!
For Merrithew's full equipment warranty, please see their warranty terms and conditions page.