It provides a smooth, total body functional movement. It features low starting resistance, direct wheelchair access, adjustable arm length and handle angle, customizable programs and documentation to help users reach their goals.
User defined stride length from 2" to 11.5" with Intelli-Stride feedback for safe progressions
Arm-to-leg movement encourages ADLs like climbing stairs
Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels, adjustable in .1 increments, providing 191 levels of resistance.
Direct wheelchair access along with step-through seating and grab bar allow for easy on and off.
Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
Small footprint along with integrated transport handle and wheels allow for easy placement.
Full color touch screen with easy operation displays exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride length, ascent, watts, METs).
The new Bariatric Seat is 5” wider than the premium and standard seats.
600 lb. user weight capacity
Forward and back adjustability only.
Integrated side handles for added comfort and safety.
360 Therapist Assist Pedals let you adjust forward/back from any point around the product.
Intelli-Fit is not just a new console for SCIFIT products, it also supplies programs, tests, and training protocols that provide the medical accuracy of watts. The user can see the effectiveness of the workout and expect consistent results. It looks great on the outside, but it’s the science inside that makes a difference.
When it comes to seated exercise, the seat is more important than you might think.
It must be comfortable and supportive.
It must not get in the way of the exercise.
It must be accessible and have all the right adjustments.
At SCIFIT, they've redesigned the seat system from the ground up to meet all of the needs of your facility. Across their product line, you can now choose from 3 seat options: Premium, Standard, and Bariatric. 21 things you need to know about our new seats:
Across the Board (all 3 seats)
1. Removable Seat An integrated handle on the seat back makes seat removal a breeze on products with direct wheelchair access.
2. Therapist Assist Pedals 360-degree Therapist Assist Pedals let the user or therapist adjust forward and backward from any point around the equipment.
3. Durable Non-Slip Upholstery Premium, non-slip upholstery gives the seat a modern look and adds durability. In high-use settings, durability is everything.
4. Zero-Sloping Movement Zero-sloping forward and back motion lets users to adjust forward and backward on our level monorail for optimum control and easy adjustments.
5. Easy Maintenance 2-piece seat pad design makes it easy to replace pads.
6. It’s The Best The premium seat is our best and most adjustable seat. If accessibility and adjustability are important to you, this is your seat.
8. Same Width as Previous Seat Although the shape is different, the new premium seat is the same width as our former bucket seat.
9. Recline Recline to any point within a 23-degree range. Ideal for fitting different sizes and shapes, increasing comfort and controlling hip angle.
10. 360 Degree Swivel The user can turn the seat in any direction with 360-degree swivel that locks at each 90-degree angle for safety. Makes for easy entry and exit or transfer from wheelchair.
11. Height Adjustment We’ve added 4.5” to the height range, so you can now adjust anywhere from 18.5” to 23″.
12. Optional Seat Belt Our optional seat belt gives users added security and stability.
13. Adjustments on Both Sides of the Product Reach all adjustment levers from both sides for easy access. Therapist or clinician can adjust from either side of the seat.
14. 450 lb. User Weight Capacity We’ve beefed up the bases to provide a solid foundation for a wide range of users.
15. Adjust Forward and Back The same great look and design as the premium seat with forward and back adjustability only.
16. Fitness Friendly Ideal for fitness environments where minimal supervision is required
17. 500 lb. User Weight Capacity Tough and durable.
18. Five Inches Wider Our oversized bariatric seat is 5 Inches wider than the premium and standard seats, making larger users feel safe and comfortable.
19. Side Handles Includes side handles for added support.
20. Forward and Back Adjustment Adjusts forward and backward only.
21. 600 lb. User Weight Capacity Ideal for bariatric use or anywhere large user capacity is needed.
SciFit could have plopped any old seat on their products, but they didn’t. They took the time, did the research and engineered each seat to fit the needs of you and your clients, whatever their size, shape and ability level.
Accessories | Recumbent Stepper
Leg Stabilizer (pair) Leg stabilizers are designed to provide comfort and stabilization for users with leg weakness or spasticity (leg spasms). Durable steel construction with padded calf cuff. Easy installation. Compatible with StepOne recumbent stepper.
Wheelchair Platform Provides a sturdy foundation with tethers for stabilization. For StepOne
Assist Gloves, Pair Designed for individuals who require help gripping the hand cranks. Made of heavy duty closed cell foam that resists moisture. Flexible, comfortable and easy to clean For StepOne
Polar Chest Strap Transmitter Transmits heart rate directly to console. Wireless. For all SCIFIT products
Wall Pack Transformer (AC Adapter) Allows self-generating units to be plugged in, so the console remains lit and displays data longer. Compatible with all SCIFIT products except treadmills. Standard on StepOne, PRO1, PRO2 and PRO1000
Heavy-Duty Wheelchair Ramp for StepOne Approximately 1½” high for manual and powered wheelchair accessibility. Provides increased stabilization and a sturdy foundation.
Seat Belt Optional seat belt for added security and stability. Adjusts from 20″ to 60″. Easy to attach and remove. Storage pouch included. Fits Premium seat only (except REX)
One of the things that sets Intelli-Fit apart is the ability to demonstrate improvement: Small increments in time and resistance are just two of the ways to see immediate improvement and stay motivated.
Intelli-Fit is the most comprehensive system for experiencing even the smallest improvements – down to .1 increments across a broad range of metrics.
Record results to any USB memory stick (no software required) to track results and see improvement over time.
Integrated assessment programs set a baseline and demonstrate progress.
Specially designed programs to help improve individual scores on heart and power assessments.
Cardiovascular Fitness – This is measured by heart rate recovery. Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score in beats per minute. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
Power – Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score based on watts. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
Intelli-Fit’s basic programs get people moving. Whatever your functionality or fitness level, Intelli-Fit uses the unique features of SCIFIT equipment, like bi-directional resistance, accessibility, adjustability, Iso-Strength, Constant Work, and more to provide simple, easy to use programs for any goal. Intelli-Fit precisely combines the unique features of SCIFIT equipment with the detailed, custom programs that only SCIFIT can offer.
Measure – Record – Document
Intelli-Fit lets you measure, record & document results to track progress and give motivation and purpose. The medical accuracy and consistency of our products means that when you perform an assessment, you can see true results and improvement over time.
Testing & Training
Heart-Fit™ and Power-Fit™ testing and training protocols are designed by world renowned exercise specialist Paul Robbins, Metabolic Specialist with Athletes’ Performance. These programs measure and help improve heart rate recovery, power, and endurance. Heart-Fit and Power-Fit provide the ability to do benchmark assessments, to follow with the built-in training, and then test again to show improvement. Intelli-Fit’s medical accuracy provides consistent exercise conditions for repeatable assessments and measurement of true results.
“The best way to measure a workout’s effectiveness is with feedback from the power (or watts) the client is putting out. SCIFIT goes beyond heart rates to accurately show watts for greater improvement.”
– Paul Robbins Metabolic Specialist
The new Intelli-Fit console includes the following programs:
Hill Profiles (6)
Plus 6 New Programs
Fit-Quik® – Our exclusive Fit-Quik program is built-in to the Intelli-Fit console and offers a fast but highly effective interval training experience with changes of intensity that keep you focused. The workout moves quickly, keeping motivation high as you increase your overall endurance, muscular strength and cardiovascular condition.
Power Burst™ – a program within a program – Power Burst requires shorts bursts of power and strength using isokinetic resistance.
Heart Fit™ Test – this is a measurement tool for cardiovascular fitness that measures heart rate recovery. Using five 30-second sprints (30 seconds of work/30 seconds of recovery), it measures how quickly your heart rate recovers after each sprint. After completing 4-6 weeks of Heart Fit Training (see below), the Heart-Fit test can be repeated to measure improvement.
Heart Fit™ Training – designed to improve heart rate recovery, it uses interval training and the Constant Work setting to progressively train for improved cardiovascular fitness.
Power Fit™ Test – used to set a benchmark for power, strength and endurance. It measures power output over a series of 30-second sprints (30 seconds of work/30 seconds of recovery). After completing 4-6 weeks of Power-Fit Training (see below), the Power Fit test can be repeated to measure improvement.
Power Fit™ Training – this follows the Power-Fit test and is a program designed to improve power, strength and endurance using interval training and the Iso-Strength and Constant Work settings.
Fit-Key compatibility lets you create and prescribe custom programs and document results. Optional Fit-Key 5.0 software makes it easy to create and prescribe specialized exercise programs and track compliance and improvement via the software.
A Perfect Fit
Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehab, Medical Exercise Therapy, Active Aging, Wellness, Schools, Niche Fitness, Uniformed Services, Corporate Fitness – no matter the category, Intelli-Fit has the tools you want and need, and the programs and features your patients and clients will use.
Personal twin fans
Water bottle holder
Two USB ports: one for saving workout data and Fit-Key™ applications and one for charging accessories (iPods, phones, MP3 players)
CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port for TV or other controllers