StairMaster 8Gx Series Gauntlet StepMill with LCD Console
Introducing the all-new StairMaster 8Gx! This powerhouse product provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training with features like a durable, rust-free polypropylene construction, ergonomic handrails to support multiple climbing positions and an all-new drive train that delivers smooth, quiet performance. Its combination of quality and innovation delivers a workout that’s quite literally a step up compared to everything else in the gym.
Available with a variety of OpenHub console options, step-up assist for easy mount or dismount, and a redesigned handrail system that supports multiple climbing positions and includes integrated speed and stop controls for a better user experience. Additionally, the service panel removes with 4 fasteners, allowing for easy access to drive train and electronics.
Includes CPAT Training Program.
- Choose from LCD, 10″ or 15″ OpenHub display options
- Includes the Landmark Challenge Program which allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty and Taj Mahal. Standard console programs are also included
- Redesigned handrail system supports multiple climbing positions
- Integrated speed and stop controls for a better user experience
- Step Up Height: 9 in (23 CM)
- Step Surface: 10 IN (25 CM) deep x 22 IN (56 CM) wide
- Step Height: 8 IN (20 CM)
- Step Rate: 25 Levels ranging from 24 – 190 steps per minute
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- Multiple bottle and accessory holders
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Service panel removes with 4 fasteners, allowing for easy access to drive train and electronics.
- Electrical requirements: 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
OpenHub LCD and 15” Embedded consoles connect directly with Apple Watch and Samsung Galaxy Watch for real-time data sharing between the equipment and watch using NFC technology to allow a simple tap to pair connection.
Our affordable, flexible, innovative OpenHub consoles are available on every piece of 8 and 10 Series Star Trac and StairMaster Cardio Equipment. They offer the best in-class entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management solutions. With the ability to select just the features you want, and add new features in the future, this open platform offers you the ability to have exactly what you want, when you want it.
8 SERIES PVS
- 15.6″ HD screen
- HDMI streaming capable (with HDMI cable, not included)
- Integrated design matches the console for a clean, cohesive look
StairMaster Series 8Gx Gauntlet StepMill with LCD Console Specifications:
||58" L x 34" W x 80" H
||Step Up Height: 9 in (23 CM), Step Surface: 10 IN (25 CM) deep x 22 IN (56 CM) wide, Step Height: 8 IN (20 CM). Step Rate: 25 Levels ranging from 24 – 190 steps per minute
||Includes: stop button, contact heart rate, and level control
||Telemetry and contact HR (Bluetooth with embedded display)
||Yes and accessory holders
||12 V/5 Amp Power Supply
||Powder Coated Steel Frame
|Max User Weight
|Multiple Program Options
||Integrated front, optional top add-on
|Optional 8 Series PVS Entertainment
||15.6" HD LED Screen, 1366 x 768 Resolution, Coax, HDMI Signal Input, 3.5mm on Display Headphone Jack. HDMI streaming available with
PVS option; cables not included
|Parts and Electronics