STOTT PILATES® by Merrithew SPX® Max Plus™ Reformer Bundle with Tall Box
The SPX® Max™ Plus Reformer, the ultimate choice of the SPX family, is now available as a value-priced bundle that maximizes programming options by including the Vertical Frame, Mat Converter, Tall Box and Platform Extender. Built in Canada, it’s a Pilates Reformer and virtual Cadillac in one, offering maximum functionality in a minimal amount of space.
Do more with the Vertical Frame
The Vertical Frame expands the use of the SPX Max virtually transforming it into a Cadillac/Trapeze Table! The innovative retractable rope system and traveling pulleys offer more angles of resistance and a wider range of motion to challenge users across multidimensional planes allowing you to innovate when programming to suit individual needs.
Now with Tall Box
Expand your programming options further with the Reformer Tall box! The extra 4 in (10 cm) height ensures you have the necessary floor clearance to perform the complete Pilates Reformer repertoire on the SPX Max Plus! For everything from lying prone for arms pulling straps to four-point kneeling for feet pulling straps, the Tall Box adds versatility while accommodating more clients.
Customize your Reformer
Tall or long torso? Add 6 in (15 cm) to the length of your Reformer with an extension upgrade.
This item includes FREE‡ 60-day full access to digital workouts on Merrithew Connect™ - Bring the studio experience home:
The latest Pilates, mindful movement and fitness workouts and training from the Leaders in Mindful Movement™.
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain
- Mat Converter – allows for Matwork and Cadillac exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Tall Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 Neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented retractable rope system – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery color choices. Specify your selection upon checkout.
- Owner’s manual
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA Foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in (2.5 cm) thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulleybars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Stackable if vertical frame is removed. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulleybars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required
- Enhanced springs to withstand continuous, high-intensity use
- Durable vinyl upholstery available in 10 standard colors at no additional cost
- Sleek aluminum rails and neoprene spring covers ensure a quiet ride
- Customizable user settings with 3 Gearbar, 6 carriage-stopping, 3 headrest and 4 footbar positions
- Retractable rope system for easy adjustments
- Vertical Frame with full spring, strap, hook and pulley package
- Mat Converter
- Reformer Tall Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
|Width||26.5 in||68 cm|
|Length||97 in||247 cm|
|Weight||128 lbs||58 kg|
|Width||22 in||56 cm|
|Length||38.5 in||98 cm|
|Height from floor||9 in||23 cm|
Extend the carriage and overall length of your SPX® Max Reformer by 6 in (15 cm) to accommodate taller clients or those with longer torsos. Reformer sold separately.
Ideal for clients 6 ft 4 in (193 cm) and taller or those with longer torsos
Extends Reformer rails and carriage by 6 in (15 cm)
Upgrade also includes an Extra Long Reformer Box
Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum Rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar, and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
90 days: Upholstery
1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
2 years: All other Reformer components
Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
The Most Durable Pilates Equipment
By Vane, Distrito Federal, MX on June 17
‡Offer available to new Merrithew Connect subscribers only and may be redeemed only once per customer. May not be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion. Offer holds no cash value and may not be sold or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Merrithew reserves the right to end, modify or cancel any promotion at any time without prior warning. Other restrictions may apply.
The STOTT PILATES® SPX MAX PLUS Reformer Features:
|Transport||Easy-Roll Wheels make it a breeze to move or re-position|
|Versatile||Three position headrest and enhanced adjustable four-position Foot-bar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion. Perfect for beginners to elite athletes, accommodates different ability levels and body shapes and sizes|
|Variable Resistance||Equipped with four 100% tension & one 50% tension Reformer springs offering variable resistance springs secure quickly and safely and new spring covers create a quieter exercise experience|
|Adjustable||Three Gearbar slots positions, Six Carriage stopping positions, Three headrest positions and Four footbar positions. Shoulder rests lock in place and detach for ease of storage.|
|Comfort||Extra thick foam cushioning on Reformer and Platform Extender with double stitching|
|Challenging||New rubber feet provide improved traction for Jumpboard and Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder exercises (items sold separately)|
|Exercise Variety||The Padded Platform Extender extends the wooden standing platform to accommodate standing exercises. Perform over 250 full-body, multi-dimensional Pilates exercises|
|Results||Spring resistance helps build core strength and develop longer, leaner muscles without bulk|
The STOTT PILATES® SPX MAX PLUS Reformer Dimensions:
|Height from Floor||9 in.|
The STOTT PILATES® SPX MAX PLUS Reformer Vertical Frame Dimensions:
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs|
For Stott's full equipment warranty, please see their warranty terms and conditions page.