True Fitness FORCE SM-1000 Functional Trainer (includes 2 x Nylon V-handles, long bar, short bar, ankle strap & triceps rope)
The Functional Trainer encompasses fully-shrouded weight stacks to provide increased safety, as well as premium aesthetics. This piece exudes a style that will capture the attention of any user, and will provide them with a fitness experience incomparable to any other that will leave them craving more.
The FORCE line delivers an all-inclusive solution to meet the space and budget requirements for a variety of facilities, from community centers to multi-family living to hotels or resorts.
• Dual weight stack design allows users to train or rehabilitate each arm using different resistance levels or allows for two simultaneous users
• Unique twist and roll pulley handles allow for effortless one-handed adjustments through 31 height increments clearly marked 1-31
• Instruction placards include illustrations of beginning and ending positions for 20 common exercises
• Multi-grip pull-up bar enhances versatility
• Integrated accessory tray with water bottle holder adds convenience
• Standard accessories include long bar, short bar, lined ankle strap and tricep rope
• Weight stacks per side: 215 lb (98 kg)
• Resistance profile – 2:1
• Max Resistance at pull points: 107.5 lb (49 kg)
• Resistance increments per side: 5 lb (2 kg)
• Cable Travel: 8' (224 cm)
View a Downloadable Product Spec Sheet Here
Powder coat finish in charcoal.
FRAME COLOR OPTIONS: Custom Color options available. Contact Us for more information.
|Footprint||44.5” x 66.25” x 84.75” (113 cm x 168 cm x 215 cm)|
|Machine Weight||681 lbs (309 kg)|
|Weight Stack Options||215 lbs (98 kg) per side|
|Resistance Increments Per Side||5 lbs (2 kg)|
|Cable Travel||8' (224 cm)|
|10 Years||Frames, welds, cams, and weight plates|
|5 Years||Bushings, pivot bearings, gas-shocks, pulleys, and guide rods|
|1 Year||Cables, rubber grips|
|6 Months||Upholstery, hardware, and all other parts not mentioned|
TRUE Force Series Functional Trainer Specifications:
|Dimensions||44.5” x 66.25” x 84.75”(113 cm x 168 cm x 215 cm)|
681 lbs (309 kg)
|TEN YEARS WARRANTY||Frames, welds, cams, and weight plates|
|FIVE YEARS WARRANTY||Bushings, pivot bearings, gas-shocks, pulleys, and guide rods|
|ONE YEAR WARRANTY||Cables, rubber grips|
|SIX MONTHS WARRANTY||Upholstery, hardware, and all other parts not mentioned|