BodyCraft SPR Indoor Club Group Cycle
Employing state-of-the-art BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology, the SPR is the ultimate cycle for indoor Spin Classes or individual training. Designed with an interactive computer, ensuring you’re always performing at your optimum level.
- Stand up and pump for High-Intensity Interval Training
- Built and warranted for Club use, but also meant for the in-home cyclist
- Computer displays 16 levels of resistance controlled with the adjustment lever
- Handlebar features multiple position hand grips including racing handles
- Saddle and handlebars are infinitely adjustable fore/aft and vertically for a perfect fit
- Optional Bluetooth/ANT+ RPM Cadence Sensor for use with your phone or tablet
- Optional Computer with comprehensive feedback on an LCD screen
- BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Magnetic Technology is designed to react to your demand
- Maintenance free. No brakes pad to replace
HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME
- Double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
- The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
- Precision perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
WATER BOTTLE HOLDER
- Right in front for easy reach
- Interactive display shows your resistance level on a bar graph and numerically
- Displays: Level, Watts, Calories, Speed (MPH/KPH), Distance (M/KM), RPM, Time and Pulse
- Features Quickstart and programmable Time and Distance goals. Display includes a backlight and powers down automatically to conserve battery life.
- Elastomer Cushioned 10.5" x 6.75" L High Performance Saddle
- Frame: Heavy-duty steel frame, double coated with a multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring built-in 4-point heavy duty dampener/levelers and ball bearing transport wheels.
- Flywheel: SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Hutchinson automotive-grade Kevlar-reinforced drive belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled by indexed “Shifter Style: Lever. Our Eddy Current Technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.
- Bottom Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case-hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three-piece cold-forged steel, 175 mm long
- Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available
- Q-Factor: 175 mm
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Hardened Aluminum Alloy with anodized finish. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5" L x 6.75" W high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.
- Power Requirements: Cordless/Battery operated (batteries included).
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Floor Space: 52" Long x 22" Wide x 47.5" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 49" Long x 10" Wide x 42" High
- Home Use:
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Year Parts
- 2 Year Labor
- Club/Light Commercial Use:
- 10 Years Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 1 Year Wear Items*
- 90 Days Labor
*Saddle, Toe Straps/Cages, Lock Levers, Computer
SPD OPTIONAL CLIP-IN PEDALS
- Dual sided, top quality SPD pedals. One side with toe cage, other with clip-in
DUAL CADENCE/SPEED SENSOR - $80
The BODYCRAFT Cadence/Speed Sensor is a wireless solution for measuring your cycling data. It allows you to display data on Smartphones and Tablets for use with the Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, and many other apps. Includes Sensor, CR2032 Battery, Sensor Holder, Owners Guide with installation instructions.
WAHOO CADENCE SENSOR - $40
The Wahoo Fitness RPM Cadence Sensor is a wireless, magnet-less solution for measuring your cycling cadence data. It allows you to display data on smartphones and Tablets for use with the Wahoo Fitness app. Includes Sensor, CR2032 Battery (installed), Rubber mounting option, Zip-ties, Shoe mount option, 3M double sided Tape, Quick Start Guide, Important Product Info Guide.
- Easily mounts to the bikes Crank Arm. (Shoe mount also included)
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual Band Technology
- LED lights display the sensor's device connection
- Replaceable battery good for up to 1 year
- Multiple mounting options
SP-TABLET/PHONE HOLDER - $50
The multi-purpose clamp attaches to the handlebar of the SPX, SPT-Mag and SPR Indoor Training Cycles
DELUXE COMFORT SEAT SADDLE - $40
CYCLE COMPUTER W/COMPREHENSIVE FEEDBACK - $120
- Displays Speed, Time, Distance, Calories*, Heart Rate (with optional heart rate belt), Cadence (RPM), and Odometer
- Time, Distance, and Calorie goals can be set to countdown
- Quickstart, press any key and all values will count up from zero
- Backlit screen with power saver. Computer Dims: 5.25" H x 3.125" W
- Compatible with: SPM, SPL, SPT, SPT-MAG, SPT-V2, and SPX
POLAR T34 HEART RATE TELEMETRY CHEST STRAP OPTION - $50
- ECG Accurate Long Range Heart Rate Telemetry Strap.
- Adjustable Elastic Strap fits most.
- This belt uses a long-life Lithium battery.
- Allows you to accurately measure Heart Rate and use special features that may be built into your cardio product.
- Polar brand means that it is compatible with most fitness products (in the home and gym) that receive the 5kHz frequency.
- ***Please note that if you already own a Polar Compatible Heart Rate belt, it may not work with certain products such as rowers and treadmills because of the distance of the user from the built-in HR receiver. The Polar T34 was designed to transmit 4' and may be required for you to receive a accurate reading.
BodyCraft SPR Indoor Club Group Cycle Specifications:
|Frame||Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring built-in 4 point heavy duty dampener/levelers and ball bearing transport wheels.|
|Flywheel||SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.|
|Drive||Direct drive maintenance-free Hutchinson automotive grade Kevlar reinforced drive belt.|
|Resistance||Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled by indexed “Shifter Style: Lever. Our Eddy Current Technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.|
|Bottom Bracket||Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft|
|Crank Assembly||Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long|
9/16” Aluminum alloy dual pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available
|Seat Post / Handlebar Stem||Hardened Aluminum Alloy with anodized finish. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale|
|Saddle||Fully adjustable 10.5"L x 6.75"W high-performance racing saddle|
|Handlebar||Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.|
|Power Requirements||Cordless/Battery operated (batteries included).|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs.|
|Floor Space||52" Long x 22" Wide x 47.5" High|
|Box Dimensions / Weight||49" Long x 10" Wide x 42" High|
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY:
|Wear Items*||1 Year (*Saddle, Toe Straps/Cages, Lock Levers, Computer)|