BodyCraft SPT-MAG Indoor Club Group Cycle
THEIR MOST ATTRACTIVE DESIGN BLUETOOTH/ANT+ READY*
Unparalleled style, Club quality, and state-of-the-art technology. The BODYCRAFT SPT-Mag is built and warranted for Club use, but also meant for the discriminating cyclist with its flawless construction.
- Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance for extra-smooth performance
- Micro-adjust resistance knob with emergency safety stop
- Multi-Phase paint process & stainless-steel hardware
- The best SKF bearings built for a lifetime of use
- Belt drive for a smooth, maintenance-free performance
- Fore/Aft Saddle & Handlebar are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit
- The design incorporates guards that ward off sweat from the flywheel
- Multiple position Handlebar includes Drop Loop handles
- Reversible SPD/Toe Cage Pedal included
- Optional Computer with comprehensive feedback on an LCD screen
- Optional Bluetooth/ANT+ RPM Cadence / Speed Sensor for use with your phone or tablet
- BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Magnetic Technology is designed to react to your demand
- Maintenance-free. No brakes pad to replace
HEAVY-DUTY STEEL FRAME
- Double coated with a multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- SKF Bearings for a lifetime of use
- Hutchinson Kevlar-reinforced Drive Belt for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
- The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
- Precision perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
WATER BOTTLE HOLDER
- Right in front for easy reach
- Elastomer Cushioned 10.5" x 6.75" L High-Performance Saddle
- Add the Wahoo Bluetooth / ANT+ Cadence Sensor for use with your phone or tablet. (Tablet holder recommended)
- Add the SP-C-BC Computer for comprehensive feedback on an LCD screen mounted onto the handlebars
- Both the Cadence Sensor and computer can be used simultaneously if you wish to purchase both.
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring built-in 4-point heavy duty dampener/levelers and ball bearing transport wheels. The design incorporates guards that ward off sweat from flywheel.
- Flywheel: SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Hutchinson Automotive grade Kevlar reinforced drive belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled via Micro-adjust knob. Our Eddy Current Technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.
- Lower Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case-hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual SPD pedals with toe cage.
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Hardened aluminum alloy with anodized finish. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5"L x 6.75"W high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Floor Space: 42" Long x 24" Wide x 47" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 45" Long x 10" Wide x 33" High
- Home Use:
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Year Parts
- 2 Years Labor
- Club/Light Commercial Use:
- 10 Year Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 1 Year Wear Items*
- 90 Days Labor
*Saddle, Toe Straps/Cages, Lock Levers
DUAL CADENCE/SPEED SENSOR - $80
The BODYCRAFT Cadence/Speed Sensor is a wireless solution for measuring your cycling data. It allows you to display data on Smartphones and Tablets for use with the Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, and many other apps. Includes Sensor, CR2032 Battery, Sensor Holder, Owners Guide with installation instructions.
WAHOO CADENCE SENSOR - $40
The Wahoo Fitness RPM Cadence Sensor is a wireless, magnet-less solution for measuring your cycling cadence data. It allows you to display data on smartphones and Tablets for use with the Wahoo Fitness app. Includes Sensor, CR2032 Battery (installed), Rubber mounting option, Zip-ties, Shoe mount option, 3M double sided Tape, Quick Start Guide, Important Product Info Guide.
- Easily mounts to the bikes Crank Arm. (Shoe mount also included)
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual Band Technology
- LED lights display the sensor's device connection
- Replaceable battery good for up to 1 year
- Multiple mounting options
SP-TABLET/PHONE HOLDER - $50
The multi-purpose clamp attaches to the handlebar of the SPX, SPT-Mag and SPR Indoor Training Cycles
DELUXE COMFORT SEAT SADDLE - $40
CYCLE COMPUTER W/COMPREHENSIVE FEEDBACK - $120
- Displays Speed, Time, Distance, Calories*, Heart Rate (with optional heart rate belt), Cadence (RPM), and Odometer
- Time, Distance, and Calorie goals can be set to countdown
- Quickstart, press any key and all values will count up from zero
- Backlit screen with power saver. Computer Dims: 5.25" H x 3.125" W
- Compatible with: SPM, SPL, SPT, SPT-MAG, SPT-V2, and SPX
POLAR T34 HEART RATE TELEMETRY CHEST STRAP OPTION - $50
- ECG Accurate Long Range Heart Rate Telemetry Strap.
- Adjustable Elastic Strap fits most.
- This belt uses a long-life Lithium battery.
- Allows you to accurately measure Heart Rate and use special features that may be built into your cardio product.
- Polar brand means that it is compatible with most fitness products (in the home and gym) that receive the 5kHz frequency.
- ***Please note that if you already own a Polar Compatible Heart Rate belt, it may not work with certain products such as rowers and treadmills because of the distance of the user from the built-in HR receiver. The Polar T34 was designed to transmit 4' and may be required for you to receive an accurate reading.
BodyCraft SPT-MAG Indoor Club Group Cycle Specifications:
|Belt Drive||The Automotive quality Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last. Maintenance free: no need for oil.|
|Flywheel||SKF Precision Sealed Bearings, Precision Balanced Perimeter Weighted Alloy Flywheel.|
|Frame||Heavy Duty Steel Frame, Coated with Two-Phase process to prevent rust and corrosion|
|Drive||French-made Hutchinson 5PK v-ribbed automotive belt|
|Resistance||Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled via Micro-adjust Knob. Our Eddy Current technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.|
|Lower Bracket||Heat treated Cro-Moly axle tuns on sealed SKF bearing|
|Pedals||Aluminum alloy pedals with toe straps. Optional SPD pedals available|
|Seat Post/Handlebar Stem||Aluminum Alloy with Black harden anodized finished with engraved scale. Hexagonal shape creates a very rigid connection. Micro-adjustment to fit all sizes and styles|
|Seat||Fully Adjustable High Performance Racing Saddle.|
|Max. User Weight||300 lbs|
|Floor Space||43" Long x 24" Wide x 47" High|
|Heart Rate Strap||*Optional Polar® compatible Heart Rate Belt required.|
|Optional Comprehensive Feedback V2 Computer||Displays Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate (with optional heart rate belt), and Odometer. Time, Distance, or Calorie goals can be set to count down. For quickstart, press any key and all values will count up from zero.|
|Wear Items||1 Year|
Club / Light Commercial Use
|Wear Items||90 Days|