Stott Pilates by Merrithew Rehab V2 Max Plus™ Reformer with Deluxe Bundle
With its higher carriage, the Rehab V2 Max Plus™ Reformer is ideal for physical therapy and physiotherapy clinics and facilities catering to a senior or mobility-challenged client-base. Rehab V2 Max Plus Reformers come equipped with a High-Precision Spring Package, offering a full range of resistance for clients in various stages of rehabilitation.
The addition of the Vertical Frame with an adjustable pulley system offers variable angles of resistance, allowing for precise targeting of muscle groups and ensures optimal joint movement. An excellent tool for rehabilitation and injury prevention.
Bundle includes the Mat Converter, Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender and Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $
more – a value of over $ .
Tall or long torso? Add 6" to the length of your reformer with an extension upgrade.
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain
- Mat Converter – allows for Matwork and Cadillac exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Spring Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery color choices. Specify your selection at checkout
- Owner’s manual
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity clinical and studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in (2.5 cm) thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Minimal assembly required
Customize your Reformer
Tall or long torso? Add 6 in (15 cm) to the length of your Reformer with an extension upgrade.
This item includes FREE‡ 60-day full access to digital workouts on Merrithew Connect™ - Bring the studio experience home:
- Unlimited access to 200+ videos
- New curated collections added weekly
- Stream from any device – anytime, anywhere
- Cancel anytime
Need higher precision?
Double your number of Gearbar positions with the High-Precision Gearbar upgrade
. Available on this product at time of purchase. Note
, upgrade must be added at the same time you purchase your new Reformer and installed by our factory. The High-Precision Gearbar cannot be retrofitted to existing Reformers.
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
‡Offer available to new Merrithew Connect subscribers only and may be redeemed only once per customer. May not be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion. Offer holds no cash value and may not be sold or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Merrithew reserves the right to end, modify or cancel any promotion at any time without prior warning. Other restrictions may apply.
The MERRITHEW REHAB V2 MAX PLUS Reformer Features:
||Easy-Roll Wheels make it a breeze to move or re-position
||Carriage glides over enhanced double ‘C’ rails using a patented rolling mechanism to create the smoothest, friction-free ride available.
||Three position headrest and enhanced adjustable four-position Foot-bar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion. Perfect for beginners to elite athletes, accommodates different ability levels and body shapes and sizes
||Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain.
||Equipped with High Precision Spring Package that includes three 100% tension, one 50% tension and one 25% Reformer springs offering variable resistance springs secure quickly and safely and new spring covers create a quieter exercise experience. Removable shoulder rests, soft Reformer loops & ropes, secure spring housing system 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
|Optional Power Up Spring Package
||Power Up Spring Package includes three 125% tension, one 100% tension and one 50% tension reformer springs.
||Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily. Springs secure quickly and safely
||Extra thick foam cushioning on Reformer and Platform Extender with double stitching
||New rubber feet provide improved traction for Jumpboard and Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder exercises (items sold separately)
||The Padded Platform Extender extends the wooden standing platform to accommodate standing exercises. Perform over 250 full-body, multi-dimensional Pilates exercises
||Spring resistance helps build core strength and develop longer, leaner muscles without bulk
The MERRITHEW REHAB V2 MAX PLUS Reformer Dimensions:
|Height from Floor
The MERRITHEW REHAB V2 MAX PLUS Reformer Carriage Dimensions:
The MERRITHEW REHAB V2 MAX PLUS Reformer Vertical Frame Dimensions:
||Comes 90% assembled!
For Merrithew's full equipment warranty, please see their warranty terms and conditions page.