See Specifications & Warranty
Stott Pilates by Merrithew SPX® Max Reformer with Vertical Stand Bundle
Make the most of limited space without sacrificing performance! Fully-loaded with commercial features, the SPX® Max with Vertical Stand stores upright for space-saving convenience – perfect for smaller studios or facilities with multipurpose exercise rooms to maximize earning potential.
This professional-use Pilates Reformer bundle is built with superior craftsmanship and can accommodate an extensive range of program-expanding accessories.
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High-Precision Springs Package that includes 5 Reformer springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 Neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery color options. Specify your selection upon checkout
- Owner’s manual
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in (25 mm) thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulley bars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- Upgradeable – add a SPX® Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality
- Optional Mat Converter allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required
All the bells and whistles
- Enhanced springs to withstand continuous, high-intensity use
- Durable vinyl upholstery available in 10 standard colors at no additional cost
- Sleek aluminum rails and neoprene spring covers ensure a quiet ride
- Customizable user settings with 3 Gearbar, 6 carriage-stopping, 3 headrest and 4 footbar positions
- Retractable rope system for easy adjustments
This item includes FREE‡ 60-day full access to digital workouts on Merrithew Connect™ - Bring the studio experience home:
The latest Pilates, mindful movement and fitness workouts and training from the Leaders in Mindful Movement™.
|Minimum ceiling height
|Height from floor
Weight capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum Rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
Merrithew products are so well engineered and well made
By Pam, NH, US on December 10
I recently purchased the Vertical SPX Reformer and am loving it! It's perfect for our small studio and easily transitions from its vertical to horizontal position and back again. I also have an older (15+/- years) model of the Rehab Reformer, I call it 'The Tank' because it is indestructible. I ordered new precision springs, ropes, handles, etc. so that our clients' experience would be as similar as possible to the new reformer and it hums along beautifully. Merrithew products are so well engineered and well made, worth every cent and last a long, long time. We are a small Pilates studio in southwest New Hampshire, money is tight but worth the investment in this quality of equipment. I am a STOTT PILATES certified instructor. My education experience was and is at the highest level and these products match that standard of excellence. Thank you, Merrithew!
Sturdily built, provides a smooth ride, and is high quality overall
By Victoria, CT, US on September 05
I really enjoy Merrithew's products, particularly the SPX reformer series. It is sturdily built, provides a smooth ride, and is high quality overall. I prefer this brand for reformers and Pilates equipment over the other big manufacturers. (I got the SPX Max reformer with the high-precision gear bar).
It is awesome!
By Fawn, Texas, United States on April 16
I purchased the SPX Max Reformer with Vertical Stand and it is awesome! I love that it stands up without leaning against a wall and has the retractable ropes as opposed to the At Home SPX Reformer.