Stott Pilates by Merrithew V2 Max™ Reformer Bundle
A favorite among health and fitness professionals, the V2 Max™ Reformer Bundle is ideal for boutique studios, clubs, fitness facilities and homes with a dedicated Pilates space.
The standard height V2 Max Pilates Reformer is very versatile and allows for easier transition between exercises for efficient group and one-on-one training sessions. Suitable for all types of clients including everyone from fitness enthusiasts to athletes, rehab recipients and active aging populations!
Includes the Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender and Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $more – a value of over $ .
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- Choose from 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery color choices. Specify your selection upon checkout
- Owner’s manual
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- Optional Mat Converter – allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Upgradeable – add a V2 Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality
- Minimal assembly required
Customize your Reformer
Tall or long torso? Add 6 in (15 cm) to the length of your Reformer with an extension upgrade.
This item includes FREE‡ 60-day full access to digital workouts on Merrithew Connect™ - Bring the studio experience home:
The latest Pilates, mindful movement and fitness workouts and training from the Leaders in Mindful Movement™.
|Width||30 in||76.2 cm|
|Length||97 in||2.5 m|
|Weight||145 lbs||65.8 kg|
|Width||24 in||61 cm|
|Length||38.5 in||98 cm|
|Height from floor||16 in||40.6 cm|
Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
Extended Length upgrades to 103 in (262 cm) are available for an additional cost. Includes Extra Long Reformer Box and mid-rail leg supports. Suitable for clients taller than 6 ft 4 in (193 cm) or those with longer torsos.
- Limited lifetime warranty: Aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, standard gearbar and footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar)
- 90 days: Upholstery
- 1 year: Ropes, straps, spring clips, plastic pulley bar receptacle sleeves, comfort footbar, spring covers and plastic spring holders
- 2 years: All other Reformer components
‡Offer available to new Merrithew Connect subscribers only and may be redeemed only once per customer. May not be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion. Offer holds no cash value and may not be sold or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Merrithew reserves the right to end, modify or cancel any promotion at any time without prior warning. Other restrictions may apply.
The MERRITHEW V2 MAX Reformer Features:
|Transport||Easy-Roll Wheels make it a breeze to move or re-position|
|Versatile||Three position headrest and enhanced adjustable four-position Foot-bar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion. Perfect for beginners to elite athletes, accommodates different ability levels and body shapes and sizes|
|Variable Resistance||Equipped with four 100% tension & one 50% tension Reformer springs offering variable resistance springs secure quickly and safely and new spring covers create a quieter exercise experience|
|Adjustable||Three Gearbar slots positions, Six Carriage stopping positions, Three headrest positions and Four footbar positions. Shoulder rests lock in place and detach for ease of storage.|
|Comfort||Extra thick foam cushioning on Reformer and Platform Extender with double stitching|
|Challenging||New rubber feet provide improved traction for Jumpboard and Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder exercises (items sold separately)|
|Exercise Variety||The Padded Platform Extender extends the wooden standing platform to accommodate standing exercises. Perform over 250 full-body, multi-dimensional Pilates exercises|
|Results||Spring resistance helps build core strength and develop longer, leaner muscles without bulk|
The MERRITHEW V2 MAX Reformer Dimensions:
|Height from Floor||16 in.|
The MERRITHEW V2 MAX Reformer Carriage Dimensions:
For Merrithew's full equipment warranty, please see their warranty terms and conditions page.