Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike. Works with Peloton & Swift Apps
Designed to work with the Peloton® and Zwift® apps, allowing you to stream thousands of classes directly into your home and compete against others in a virtual world that motivates you at every mile.*
Access the Explore the World™ app and digitally immerse yourself in a world of virtual races, exotic locales, and stunning trails from around the globe.*
- Smooth, magnetic resistance
- Full color backlit LCD display
- Media rack
- Slim, comfortable Bluetooth® LE (BLE) heart rate armband
- 3 lb. dumbbells with easy-reach cradles
- USB charging station
Access connected apps from your phone, tablet, or smart TV via Bluetooth® connectivity
- Bluetooth® Connectivity Designed to work with popular cycling apps such as Peloton®, Explore the World™, Zwift®, and more.
- Smooth, Magnetic Resistance Provides a smooth, quiet ride with 100 micro-adjustable resistance levels.
- Generous LCD Display Track your time, distance, calories, and RPM's while monitoring your heart rate with the included Bluetooth® heart rate armband.
- Dual Link Pedals with Toe Cages Use standard toe cages or SPD clips based on your riding preferences.
- Versatility Horizontal and vertical adjustment of the seat and handlebars for maximum versatility.
- Integrated Device Holder Designed to keep you engaged during your workout.
- Premium Grip Handlebars Extra-large, dipped handlebars ensure you remain comfortable during long or intense rides.
- Dual Water Bottle Holders So you can stay hydrated during your workout.
WHAT DOES THE IC4 BIKE’S DISPLAY SHOW?
Time, calories, speed, distance, cadence (RPM), levels, and pulse (heart rate).
CAN THE IC4 BIKE’S DISPLAY SHOW DISTANCE IN MILES INSTEAD OF KILOMETERS?
AM I TOO SHORT OR TOO TALL FOR THE IC4 BIKE?
The recommended height range for users is 4'6" - 6'6".
WHAT ARE THE BEST CYCLING SHOES TO USE WITH THE IC4 BIKE?
The toe clip-ins that come with the IC4 bike are SPD®-specific, but you can use any regular sneakers for the toe cages that come with the pedals.
CAN I REPLACE THE PEDALS WITH MY PREFERRED TYPE?
Yes, the pedals are replaceable with any 9/16” pedal.
WHAT IS THE FLYWHEEL WEIGHT?
WHAT IS THE CRANK ARM LENGTH?
The crank arm length is 170mm and is non-adjustable.
IS THERE A WEIGHT LIMIT?
The maximum user weight 330 lbs. (150 kg).
HOW DO I ASSEMBLE MY IC4 BIKE?
See the assembly manual for instructions and be sure to read this important notice on pedal assembly.
*Subscriptions and tablet not included. Explore the World™ is a trademark of Nautilus, Inc. Other app trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners, used for identification only, and do not imply affiliation or endorsement.
Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike Specifications
|Dimensions(LWH):||48.7 x 21.2 x 51.8 in. (123.7 x 53.9 x 131.6 cm)|
|Maximum User Weight:||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Assembled Product Weight:||106 lbs (48.1 kg)|
Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike Warranty
|Parts & Electronics:||3 Years|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best purchase of 2020!
We LOVE our IC4! Silent, easy to assemble, super durable, and very versatile. Everyone from my 5'2 mom to my 6' dad can use it comfortably and for a variety of different workouts. Customer service was awesome and shipping was very speedy - much faster than if I'd gotten directly from manufacturer! So grateful for this.