Total Gym Press Bar
The Press Bar attachment permits Military-style press exercises and creates specificity for performing a military press or shoulder press with both wide and narrow ergonomic grips to target the upper back, shoulders and triceps. The Press Bar attaches to the bottom rails of the Total Gym incline trainer providing a unique option for press exercises - inversion. The inverted design allows users to unload their spine when performing press exercises and opens up the shoulder joint to decrease shoulder impingement during the movement.
The Press Bar engages the muscles of the back, shoulders and upper arms with a unique twist on a traditional shoudler press.
Using a percentage of a person’s own bodyweight , users can perform an overhead press without loading their spine.
Total Gym Press Bar Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Designed for success in performing an overhead press, military press or shoulder press
- Helps strengthens all the muscles of the upper body.
- Inverted placement stabilizes shoulder girdle and reduces spinal compression and shoulder impingement.
- Provides closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Offers multiple hand grip positions
Total Gym Press Bar Features:
- Attaches to the bottom of the rails
- Provides an ergonomic narrow and wide grip
Total Gym Press Bar Warranty:
|Shipping weight||5.00 lbs|
|Box size:||38.00" x 6.00" x 5.00"|