Total Gym RS Encompass
The RS Encompass allows clinicians to build injury-specific treatment protocols and training modalities that can accelerate successful patient outcomes for a variety of demands. The RS Encompass™ recreates and strengthens the way the body executes daily physical activities and stores those functions in the muscle memory. This allows the patient to recover more productively and more functionally using their own bodyweight as resistance, fine-tuning the increment levels to pin point exact increases or decreases in bodyweight percentage use.
The result is full body conditioning through the fitness continuum from early post-injury to high performance training.
Also comes standard with the Closed Chain Platform, BAPS Adapter, Retractable Dip Bars, Squat Handle Bar and Slide Distance Regulator.
Total Gym RS Encompass Benefits:
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results
- Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Increased strength and endurance
- Improved coordination and balance
- Weight and inch loss, improved BMI
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Hydraulic lift system allows the fitness professional or physical therapist to raise or lower the levels easily
- Low impact, safe, complete back support.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Work in all three cardinal planes plus multi-plane (3-D) movement
- Unrestricted range of motion
- Adjust cable-pulley force angles based on client size, girth, and training objective
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception
- Activity-specific work hardening, including sports-specific movement
- Explosive plyometric training for upper & lower extremities
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive
- Over 200 exercises & variations
- Pilates evolved training & education
- Reliable tool for assessing lower body strength
- Full spectrum of training DVDs available.
Total Gym RS Encompass Features:
- Adjustable glideboard promotes optimal spinal alignment and training variations.
- Automatic rail locks allow for explosive plyometric jumping.
- Closed Chain Platform and BAPS Adapter now included as standard.
- Retractable Dip Bars now included as standard.
- Slide Distance Regulator now included as standard.
- Squat Handle Bar now included as standard.
- Multiple center-pulley attachment points double arm-cable load and increase lower extremity ROM.
- LAT bars promote line-of-pull specificity for arm-cable exercises.
- Includes workout DVD.
- More than 200 exercises and variations from resistance training to Pilates.
- Resistance—1% to 72% of bodyweight.
Total Gym RS Encompass Specifications
||106” x 38” x 57” [L/W/H] (2.69 m x 0.96 m x 1.45 m)
||20” x 38” x 57” [L/W/H] (0.51 m x 0.96 m x 1.45 m)
||1.7" x 3.2" Aluminum Extrusion (4.4cm x 8.1cm)
||Tower is all reinforced steel, silver powder coating with self locking motorized lead screw level changer
||Rated to 350 lbs. body weight. (159 kg)
|Maximum Load Capacity
||650 lbs. (295 kg) Inclusive of glideboard
|User Height Limit
||6' 5" (2.0 meters)
||16" x 48" (41 cm x 122 cm). 7 position Adjustable angles
||Better Sealed precision ball bearings
||ABS plastic protective sheilds over a steel frame, Nylon roller with precision ball bearings
||2000 lb. test (907.2 kg) nylon 12 coated steel aircraft cable
||Soft synthetic rubber Padded Handles with ABS swivel handle and nylon webbing for hammer grip action
|Frame & Rail Construction
||Anodized Aluminum Rails with all connections reinforce by steel or forged aluminum
||218 lbs (99 Kg)
||Glideboard - Heavy duty, Two tone design, box stitched, tear resistant vinyl
||1 1/2" (4 cm) high rebound, high density foam.
||22 calibrated incline levels, with infinite adjustment between levels. 1% - 72% bodyweight.
||40" (1.0 meters)
Total Gym RS Encompass Commercial Warranty and Shipping:
|Parts & Upholstery
Warranties outside the US may vary. Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
||300 lbs (including pallet)
||72" x 30" x 25" (including pallet)