True Fitness Palladium Series SPL-1000 Pec Fly/Rear Delt
The dual function Palladium Series Pec Fly/Rear Delt features modern styling, precision biomechanics and a comfortable easy entry and exit design. Adjustment points are accessible from the seated position and engineered to accommodate a wide range of users.
• 8 position seat adjustable while seated or standing uses premium grade linear bearings and gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments
• 8 position dual cams include 4 positions for Rear Deltoid and 4 positions for Pec Fly
• Dual grip handles are ergonomically designed to accommodate both exercises
8 position adjustment includes 4 positions for Rear Deltoid and 4 positions for Pec Fly.
Dual Grip Handles
Ergonomically designed to accommodate both exercises.
Offset from the main frame to allow easy access to the selector pin.
• Accessory Tray - Yes
• Footprint : 66” L x 58” W x 74” H (168cm x 147cm x 188cm)
• Weight Stack Options : 200 lbs / 91 kg 260 lbs / 118 kg 320 lbs / 145 kg
• Powder coat finish available in charcoal with custom color options.
• Upholstery available in a wide range of colors.
• Contact your sales representative for more information.
• Height Adjustment Guide
• Easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder
• Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
• Rep Counter/Timer (Optional)
• Visual feedback on number of reps & duration of exercise and rest
• Visible from the seated exercise position
• Replaces phone cradle
TRUE FITNESS PALLADIUM SERIES SPL-1000 PEC FLY/REAR DELT SPECIFICATIONS & WARRANTY
|Dimensions L X W X H:||66” x 58” x 74” / 168cm x 147cm x 188cm|
|Metal Shrouds||487 lbs / 222 kg|
|Acrylic Shrouds||464 lbs / 211 kg|
|Weight Stack Options||200 lbs / 91 kg
260 lbs / 118 kg
320 lbs / 145 kg
|10 Years||Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings|
|5 Years||Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings|
|1 Year||Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty|
|90 Days||Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips|