True Fitness Palladium Series SPL-0200 Seated Leg Curl
Featuring an upright seated position and easy access adjustment points, the Palladium Series SPL-0200 Seated Leg Curl Machine is designed with precision biomechanics and user comfort in mind. The variable resistance cam matches the body’s natural strength curve for maximum muscle recruitment and efficient workouts. This SPL-0200 seated leg curl machine is necessary for any gym!
• 8 position seat back adjustable while seated or standing uses premium grade linear bearings and gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments
• 8 position curved ankle pad adjustable from the seated position provides proper support and comfort throughout the entire range of motion
• 8 position curved thigh pad accommodates a wide range of users
• 10 position start range limiter allows users to choose the range of motion best suited to their individual needs
8 position adjustable seat back from either standing or seated positions.
8 position adjustment that is comfortably accessible from the seated position.
10 positions allow the user to choose a range of motion best suited to their individual needs.
Accessory Tray - Yes
• Footprint - 60” L x 48” W x 58” H (152cm x 122cm x 147cm)
• Machine Weight - 200 lbs / 91 kg 260 lbs / 118 kg 320 lbs / 145 kg
• Powder coat finish available in charcoal with custom color options.
• Upholstery available in a wide range of colors.
• Height Adjustment Guide
• Easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder
• Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
• Rep Counter/Timer (Optional)
• Visual feedback on number of reps & duration of exercise and rest
• Visible from the seated exercise position
• Replaces phone cradle
TRUE FITNESS PALLADIUM SERIES SPL-0200 SEATED LEG CURL SPECIFICATIONS & WARRANTY
|Dimensions L X W X H:||60” x 48” x 58” / 152cm x 122cm x 147cm|
|Metal Shrouds||506 lbs / 230 kg|
|Acrylic Shrouds||483 lbs / 220 kg|
|Weight Stack Options||200 lbs / 91 kg
260 lbs / 118 kg
320 lbs / 145 kg
|10 Years||Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings|
|5 Years||Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings|
|1 Year||Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty|
|90 Days||Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips|