See Specifications & Warranty
Keiser M7i Total Body Recumbent Stepper
Using Keiser’s magnetic resistance technology, the M7i Total Body Recumbent Stepper provides a smooth, quiet, stair climbing motion from a comfortable recumbent position. It features a fully adjustable seat that swivels for easy transfer from a wheelchair and a very low (3”/76mm) step through height between the seat and pedals, making it easier and safer to enter and get into position. The foot plate supports the angular position of the foot through the full pedaling stroke. It articulates to minimize the change in ankle flexion as you pedal, providing a more comfortable exercise. It also features an upper body resistance system for a low impact full body workout. The optional Foot and Leg Stabilizers and Wrist Straps make the M7i ideal for stroke and other brain and spinal cord injury survivors, as well as cardiac rehab patients.
- Dependent upper and lower cranks to enable passive assistance
- A low-impact workout that delivers accurate, measurable results
- Easily transportable and features the smallest footprint in its class
- 8-inch / 203mm pedal stroke matches the height of actual stairs, allowing users to mimic real-world movement for daily activities
- Low pedal height, making it easier for user to engage the unit
- Back and side walls on the pedals to keep user’s foot on footpad
- Pedals that limit ankle flexion
- Fully adjustable seat that swivels for easy transfer from a wheelchair
- An easy-to-read display, with large lettering and high contrast, shows the Gear you are in, Kcals burned, Total Steps Climbed, Steps/Minute, Elapsed Time, Watts, METS, and Heart Rate, if using a compatible chest strap
- Keiser Integrated Technology to record and track progress
- 44” / 1118 mm
- 28” / 711 mm
- 76” / 1931 mm
- 200 lbs / 91 kg KEISER CARDIO SIMPLICITY IS THE ULTIMATE SOPHISTICATION.
- In 1996 Keiser set out to create a bike that would exceed the demands of Indoor Group Cycling Classes. The M3 Indoor Bike not only exceeded expectations, but changed Indoor Cycling Bikes forever by introducing many industry firsts including magnetic resistance, V-shaped frames and rear-flywheel design. All of our M Series Cardio Products are made to Keiser’s exacting standards to give you the finest in quality, service and performance. In addition, Keiser Integrated Technology uses Bluetooth® connectivity to record and track progress using our M Series Apps.
- At Keiser, we’re constantly innovating to reach the next level of human performance. We’re never satisfied with the status quo. Even if it’s our status quo. Because… Strong can be stronger. Fast can be faster. Power can be more powerful. Because science is on our side. Because… ‘Good Enough’ Isn’t.