StairMaster HIIT Upright Bike
THE STATIONARY BIKE GETS A BAD ATTITUDE.
The name known for some of the most demanding workouts in the gym now has a new workout your members will love to hate. Tested to withstand 1400 lbs of force, the StairMaster® HIITTM offers a robust design and features dual action wind resistance that provides a total body cardio workout. The StairMaster HIIT bike is designed to push you past your breaking point and keep working long after you can't.
The HIIT bike's fan system is manufactured from industrial-grade ABS for long-lasting durability, and features multi-axial curvilinear blade design for maximum performance. Low-maintenance twin belt transmission provides an ultra smooth and quiet ride. Unlike other fan bikes, the StairMaster HIIT bike frame is not bolted together in key locations, it's welded. StairMaster uses 2 mm steel to provide maximum strength for the toughest riders - in fact, in testing we proved the frame can withstand more than 1,400 lbs of force! Perfect for people 4'11" to 6'8" tall
- New pedal system makes switching in HIIT workouts quicker and easier
- New console position and shorter handlebars fro improved console access
- Dual-action wind resistance provides a total body workout
- Bright user-friendly led display with key metrics
- Robust heavy-gauge welded steel construction backed by a leading Full commercial warranty
- HIIT console with easy to read backlit display, Bluetooth & ANT+ connectivity, and programmable time, distance, calories, time interval, and calorie interval programs
StairMaster AirFit Upright Bike Specifications:
||51" L x 29" W x 58" H / 124 lbs.
|Max. User Weight
||Dual action wind resistance
||Bright user-friendly led display with key metrics
||Robust heavy-gauge welded steel construction
||Frame - 15 years, Parts - 2 Years, Labor - 1 Year