Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots
EZ-Up Gravity Boots offer a lightweight and portable inversion solution that can be used with select Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables*, Inversion Racks and Bars, or even on secure, appropriately-sized bars** at the gym. Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, the EZ-Up Gravity Boots allow you to comfortably perform inverted exercises including core strengthening and leg workouts.
Workout in Comfort
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles ratchet the boots securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit
- Super-Soft 5/8” Foam Liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Optional Calf Loops wrap behind each leg to place a 2 degree bend in the knees, which helps to reduce the load on the knee joints and top of the foot
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell made of highly durable DuPont Hytrel for a more forgiving, slightly pliable boot that weighs just 2 lbs. each
- Specialized Materials including 40% glass/nylon alloy in the hooks and calf loops for unmatched strength and durability
- One-size-fits-most design fits a majority of leg/ankle sizes; alternatively, Teeter offers an XL Gravity Boots option that is 1” larger in diameter and 1½” taller (calf loops not included)
- Use with select Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables*, Inversion Racks and Bars, or at the gym**
* Inversion Table must be converted using a Conversion Bar, for sale separately or as a part of the Adapter Kit (includes Gravity Boots and Conversion Bar).
** Maximum bar diameter of 1.25” (3.2 cm). Ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment.
Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots Features:
|Height Capacity:||4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs (113 kg)|
|Assembled Weight:||5 lbs|
|Shipper Carton Weight:||5"|
Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots Warranty:
|Warranty||Full 5-Year Warranty
U.S. and International patents apply.