Teeter EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up System
Any standard wood doorframe* can be your center for inversion with the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up System, which comes complete with the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack and EZ-Up Gravity Boots. Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up System is an ideal platform for core strengthening, leg work, chin-ups, and exercise band and heavy bag workouts!
EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack:
* Doorframe must be solid wood and built to nationally-recognized standards
- Compact Workout Station mounts securely into your solid wood doorframe* and doesn’t interfere with normal operation of the door
- Dual-Bar Design places the body out and above the doorframe for increased freedom of movement during stretching and exercises and makes mounting and dismounting easier than single bar options
- Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets mount securely into the doorframe and allow easy installation or removal of the EZ-Up Rack
- Adjustable Frame fits doorways from 28” – 36” wide and features comfortable foam grips
- Quality Finishes like scratch-resistant powder coating and molded end caps to protect the doorframe
- Use as a platform for inverted stretching and strengthening, chin-ups, exercise band and heavy bag workouts
EZ-Up Gravity Boots:
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles ratchet the boots securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit
- Super-Soft 5/8” Foam Liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Optional Calf Loops wrap behind each leg to place a 2 degree bend in the knees, which helps to reduce the load on the knee joints and top of the foot
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell made of highly durable DuPont Hytrel for a more forgiving, slightly pliable boot that weighs just 2 lbs. each
- Specialized Materials including 40% glass/nylon alloy in the hooks and calf loops for unmatched strength and durability
- One-size-fits-most design fits a majority of leg/ankle sizes; alternatively, Teeter offers an XL Gravity Boots option that is 1” larger in diameter and 1½” taller (calf loops not included)
Get Started in Minutes:
- Full-Color User Guide and Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the Instructional DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
Teeter EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up System Features:
||250 lbs (113 kg)
||Doorframes: 28" - 36"
|Shipper Carton Weight:
Teeter EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up System Warranty:
||Full 5-Year Warranty
Height capacity is dependent upon your doorframe height.
U.S. and International patents apply.