Teeter EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack
Any standard wood doorframe* can be your center for inversion with the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack. Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching with EZ-Up Gravity Boots (sold separately), the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack is an ideal platform for core strengthening, leg work, chin-ups, and exercise band and heavy bag workouts!
Versatile and Compact Workout Station
* Doorframe must be solid wood and built to nationally-recognized standards
- Compact design mounts securely into your solid wood doorframe* and doesn’t interfere with normal operation of the door
- Dual-Bar Design places the body out and above the doorframe for increased freedom of movement during stretching and exercises and makes mounting and dismounting easier than single bar options
- Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets mount securely into the doorframe and allow easy installation or removal of the EZ-Up Rack
- Adjustable Frame fits doorways from 28” – 36” wide and features comfortable foam grips
- Quality Finishes like scratch-resistant powder coating and molded end caps to protect the doorframe
- Use as a platform for inverted stretching and strengthening, chin-ups, exercise band and heavy bag workouts
Teeter EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack Features:
||250 lbs (113 kg)
||Doorframes: 28" - 36"
|Shipper Carton Weight:
Teeter EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack Warranty:
||Full 5-Year Warranty
U.S. and International patents apply.