TRUE FITNESS PALLADIUM SERIES SPL-0100 SEATED LEG EXTENSION
The Palladium Series SPL-0100 Seated Leg Extension features modern styling, precision biomechanics, and a comfortable easy entry and exit design. This seated leg machine is easy to manipulate and is comfortable for all users. Adjustment points are accessible from the seated position and engineered to accommodate a wide range of users.
• 8 position seat back adjustable while seated or standing uses premium grade linear bearings and gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments
• 8 position curved shin pad adjustable from the seated position provides proper support and comfort throughout the entire range of motion
• 10 position start range limiter allows users to choose the range of motion best suited to their individual needs
8 position adjustable seat back from either standing or seated positions.
Curved Shin Pad
8 position adjustments are comfortably accessible from the seated position.
Start Range Limiter
10 positions allow the user to choose a range of motion best suited to their individual needs.
• Accessory Tray - Yes
• Footprint - 58” L x 41” W x 58” H (147cm x 104cm x 147cm)
• Weight Stack Options - 200 lbs / 91 kg 260 lbs / 118 kg 320 lbs / 145 kg
• Powder coat finish available in charcoal with custom color options.
• Upholstery available in a wide range of colors.
• Height Adjustment Guide
• Easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder
• Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
• Rep Counter/Timer (Optional)
• Visual feedback on number of reps
& duration of exercise and rest
• Visible from the seated exercise position
• Replaces phone cradle
TRUE FITNESS PALLADIUM SERIES SPL-0100 SEATED LEG EXTENSION SPECIFICATIONS & WARRANTY
|Dimensions L X W X H:||58” x 41” x 58” / 147cm x 104cm x 147cm|
|Metal Shrouds||460 lbs / 209 kg|
|Acrylic Shrouds||437 lbs / 199 kg|
|Weight Stack Options||200 lbs / 91 kg
260 lbs / 118 kg
320 lbs / 145 kg
|10 Years||Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings|
|5 Years||Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings|
|1 Year||Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty|
|90 Days||Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips|