See Specifications & Warranty
True Fitness Palladium Series SPL-0300 Seated Leg Press
Users of all levels from novice to professional will benefit from the advanced biomechanics of the Palladium Series SPL-0300 Seated Leg Press Machine. The adjustable back pad and a unique-to-TRUE adjustable foot platform accommodate a wide range of users and allow multiple foot placements for added exercise variation. Call today and learn more about the SPL-0300 Seated Leg Press Machine.
• 9 position seat assembly travels at 20 degrees and adjusts easily from the seated position
• 5 position back pad with gas cylinder assist adjusts through 20 degrees allowing users to determine the range of motion best suited to their individual needs
• 4 position oversized footplate adjusts through 15 degrees allowing for a variety of foot placements while maintaining neutral ankle position
9 position adjustable seat with ergonomically designed paddle-handle for quick and easy seat settings.
5 position adjustable back pad using gas cylinder assist, allows users to determine the range of motion best suited to their individual needs and/or change the focus of the exercise.
Unique to TRUE – 4 position adjustable foot plate allows users to set the angle that results in a neutral ankle position throughout the range of motion for a variety of back and foot positions.
• Powder coat finish available in charcoal with custom color options.
• Upholstery available in a wide range of colors.
• Easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder
• Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5.5 lbs/2.5 kg
• Rep Counter/Timer (Optional)
• Visual feedback on number of reps
& duration of exercise and rest
• Visible from the seated ex
• Accessory Tray - Yes
• Footprint - 86” L x 46” W x 66” H (219cm x 117cm x 168cm)
• Weight Stack Options - 419 lbs / 190 kg