True Fitness Palladium Series SPL1200 Seated Row
Unilateral arms that diverge at 11 degrees with trailing link handles and rotating grips make the SPL1200 Palladium Series Seated Row the perfect choice for all users from novice to professional. The center grip provides stability during one arm rows while the adjustable chest pad comfortably accommodates a wide range of users.
• 8 position seat adjustable while seated or standing uses premium grade linear bearings and gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments
• Unilateral arms diverge at 11 degrees resulting in full articulation of the shoulder complex
• Unique rotating grips allow supination and pronation throughout the movement while keeping the wrist neutral in radial and ulnar deviation
Diverge at 11 degrees allowing proper clearance of the elbow past the torso. Higher bottom pivots and shorter arms allow for a proper drop of the hand as the user proceeds through the range of motion.
Unique rotating design allows supination and pronation throughout the movement while keeping the wrist neutral in radial and ulnar deviation.
Trailing Link Handles
The trailing link handles pivot freely allowing the user-defined path of motion.
• Accessory Tray - Yes
• Footprint : 65” L x 46” H x 58” W (165cm x 117cm x 147cm)
• Weight Stack Options : 200 lbs / 91 kg 260 lbs / 118 kg 320 lbs / 145 kg
• Powder coat finish available in charcoal with custom color options.
• Upholstery available in a wide range of colors.
• Contact your sales representative for more information.
• Easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder
• Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5.5 lbs/2.5 kg
• Rep Counter/Timer (Optional)
• Visual feedback on number of reps & duration of exercise and rest
• Visible from the seated exercise position
• Replaces phone cradle
TRUE FITNESS PALLADIUM SERIES SPL1200 SEATED ROW SPECIFICATIONS & WARRANTY
|Dimensions L X W X H:||65” x 46” x 58” / 165cm x 117cm x 147cm|
|Metal Shrouds||481 lbs / 219 kg|
|Acrylic Shrouds||458 lbs / 208 kg|
|Weight Stack Options||200 lbs / 91 kg
260 lbs / 118 kg
320 lbs / 145 kg
|10 Years||Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings|
|5 Years||Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings|
|1 Year||Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty|
|90 Days||Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips|